Rams OTA's & minicamp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
wow.... just wow. With Bobby Wagner filling gaps & QB'ing the D behind an incredibly stout line, Rams might just have a top 5 D this year.
If McSnead can somehow keep OBJ & he's back to form, Rams might even have a top 5 O.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wow.... just wow. With Bobby Wagner filling gaps & QB'ing the D behind an incredibly stout line, Rams might just have a top 5 D this year.
If McSnead can somehow keep OBJ & he's back to form, Rams might even have a top 5 O.
Top 5 D + Top 5 O = 20-0

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I really think many of the Alleged better NFL teams who are predicted to take a win over us are not as sure as the sports press talking heads are .....having to face the trio of facing AD/ Bobby & Jalen will have them :crap::scream:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Dear God. Wake me when there's some fucking padded practices going on.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Dear God. Wake me when there's some fucking padded practices going on.
I was going to write ... You're not an "Enjoy-the-Journey" kind of guy, are you?

But then I see right under your handle are the words ... Enjoying the Ride

I think that's great! So ... Enjoy-the-Ride!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was going to write ... You're not an "Enjoy-the-Journey" kind of guy, are you?

But then I see right under your handle are the words ... Enjoying the Ride

I think that's great! So ... Enjoy-the-Ride!
This was the last time I enjoyed the ride...... ~ @Merlin

haZvNNh.gif

dang

Legend
Cooper Kupp isn't looking to reset the WR market
Kupp said this before, but he reiterated it again on Tuesday: His goal is not to reset the market for wide receivers with his new contract. He just wants something that’s fair and that works for both him and his family, as well as the team.

“No. I stand by what my word has been,” he said. I’m not trying to compare myself or say, ‘Where’s Tyreek at?’ Or all these guys that got deals. ‘Where were all those guys at and I need to be higher than them in certain places.’ I really want this to be a collaboration, something we work together on. That is my goal and that’s why I think it’s really important (to) be involved a little bit more than I have in the past.”
[/QUOTE]
Kupp is too humble to want one but he needs a nickname like “We-Man”.

Tano

Legend
Whitworth might have retired this offseason, but he’s not going very far. He was in the Rams’ war room during the draft, and on Tuesday, he was on the field with McVay for minicamp – not in uniform, of course. He was simply observing the practice, and McVay said he’s welcome to do so anytime.
McVay looks like Tutu next to Whitworth

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
"Weak. You are under contract. haven't accomplished anything in the post-season and hold yourself up to be the leader of the team worth a mega-contract.

Showing up to OTA's after a disastrous end to to the season, where you didn't play well ( and helped author a humiliating playoff loss, mocked by everyone, fans and media alike) is the bare minimum he could do to prove he's everything he believes himself to be. .

But is what it is."
~ Cheesebeef
Love it Loyal. Nice find.
I called it 2 years ago. Kyler's "My bagina hurts" show during playoff play in game
against Rams , showed me everything I needed to know about Mr. Me.
I said then he wasn't about shit. Meanwhile media is still all GaGa about him and
can't see the real Kyler Murray cause their noses are so far up his behind.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
From Jourdan today…. Something I love to hear…

• Interior defensive linemen Bobby Brown Jr. and Marquise Copeland appear to have taken a step forward this spring, in both OTAs and in minicamp.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
From Jourdan today…. Something I love to hear…

• Interior defensive linemen Bobby Brown Jr. and Marquise Copeland appear to have taken a step forward this spring, in both OTAs and in minicamp.
That's great to hear Bobby Brown looked so slow off the snap like he had concrete shoes.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm buying on Tutu at this point. I don't think this is just fluff like you see with the shitters trying to talk up Lance.