Rams OTA's 2021

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Still waiting for info on TC. So far nothing on where or when or if fans will be allowed. Starting to piss me off because I need to make plans for the summer.

Will it be Irvine or Cal St. Northridge? Or a combination of both? Will fans be allowed?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
That's VetRamFan's area of expertice. When it comes to gizmo's (computers and I-phones) I'm a Neanderthal. Just last week I finally figured out all the functions on my Razor flip-phone I've had for the past 17 years.
Computer Working GIF

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Still waiting for info on TC. So far nothing on where or when or if fans will be allowed. Starting to piss me off because I need to make plans for the summer.

Will it be Irvine or Cal St. Northridge? Or a combination of both? Will fans be allowed?
I'm impatiently waiting as well. I really want to make it to TC this year but cant wait forever to get the dates as I need to make reservations.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The rookie minicamp is so mini... we can’t find it anywhere!

:D

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

I could be wrong, but I thought I read a season or so ago that they were hold training camp at the Training facility, in Thousand Oaks, indefinitely.

oldnotdead

Legend
Rochell was my sleeper this year. I didn't think he would drop as far as he did and was worried the Rams wouldn't take him. When they pulled the trigger and selected him I was overjoyed. He's raw but I don't think he will take the usual 3 years to develop a boundary CB. IMO he's another Darious Williams type of CB. He's an aggressive ball hawk.

I think come 2023 the Rams are going to have the best 3 deep CBs in the NFL. They are going to have to start calling the Ram secondary the danger zone for QB passes. Yeah, play that old Top Gun theme for these guys. Ramsey, Williams, Rochell, Fuller, Rapp and Burgess, good lord that is a loaded secondary.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rochell was my sleeper this year. I didn't think he would drop as far as he did and was worried the Rams wouldn't take him. When they pulled the trigger and selected him I was overjoyed. He's raw but I don't think he will take the usual 3 years to develop a boundary CB. IMO he's another Darious Williams type of CB. He's an aggressive ball hawk.

Very impressed with Rochell and with this pick, lucky no combine this year in the traditional sense, the athleticism was hidden. Raheem Morris pounded the table for Brown & Rochell, glad the Rams hired Morris.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Not much out there on either of these guys, but here's a fluff interview with Thomas:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Looks like the draft picks are all signing contracts as well.