Rams OTA's 2021

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Omg look at this play. Stafford with the roll out to his left, and a sidearm throw perfectly placed and a ridiculous one handed grab by Kupp. My God. Goff hardly every threw 50-50 balls to WRs that were covered. I expect our WRs to show out this year with spectacular plays like this because Stafford will give them tons of chances to make contested plays. Look at the ball placement here lol. Kupp is such a monster!

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1399807998319419392?s=20

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Omg look at this play. Stafford with the roll out to his left, and a sidearm throw perfectly placed and a ridiculous one handed grab by Kupp. My God. Goff hardly every threw 50-50 balls to WRs that were covered. I expect our WRs to show out this year with spectacular plays like this because Stafford will give them tons of chances to make contested plays. Look at the ball placement here lol. Kupp is such a monster!

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1399807998319419392?s=20

NOPE!! DO NOT WANT TO TRADE KUPP (Or, WOODS!)!!!

Rams43

Hall of Fame
There is no defense against a perfect throw and catch like that. None.

Welcome to the future, I think we just got a glimpse of it.

The NFC West is gonna have a helluva time defending against this new Ram Offense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Get used to this NFCW:

giphy.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Siciliano is an informed fan. Great to listen to him as always.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At some point yeah you gotta start wondering with Lewis. But he's not the only one. What is up with Hopkins? We have Harris taking snaps with the top unit (which I love) but not our TE pick that we had to take due to his advanced passing game knowledge last year?

Of course with TE what really matters is when the pads come on. That's when Harris is probably gonna get some lessons taught to him lol.

oldnotdead

Legend
Why is Terell Lewis not participating in edge drills? Is this guy still hurt??? I mean come on the guy is just never healthy.

As pointed out just because he's not on the field doesn't mean he isn't working. IMO the Rams are being cautious with many of their players. This part of OTAs is about new players, and experimenting with lineups. The next session which I believe is mandatory is the lead-up to TC. With Lewis's injury history I think they are simply being cautious with him.

The bigger question will be who is going to be playing in rotation behind Lewis and Floyd? They saw enough of Lewis to know he's the real deal and what they have in him. Okoronkwo looks quicker this year and definitely stronger. The question is does he have more than a bullrush in his repertoire as he's simply not going to overwhelm anyone at this level and can he play in coverage? Up to this point, Okoronkwo has been weak at the POA on runs and ineffective in coverage. This is his contract year so it's take the next step or he's gone. IMO Hollins is the better OLB with more versatility to play inside and outside. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ogbo not make the cut this year.

I think at this point it's clear that Floyd and Lewis will be their starting edge players. The only starters not clear are on the OL. This year it's the battle of the backups.

MachS

Hall of Fame
At some point yeah you gotta start wondering with Lewis. But he's not the only one. What is up with Hopkins? We have Harris taking snaps with the top unit (which I love) but not our TE pick that we had to take due to his advanced passing game knowledge last year?

Of course with TE what really matters is when the pads come on. That's when Harris is probably gonna get some lessons taught to him lol.
McVay did say today Harris has been a standout so far. Dont think Hopkins has ever been given high praise, who knows what his role will be this year if any.

View: https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/1400905501706121216?s=20

As pointed out just because he's not on the field doesn't mean he isn't working. IMO the Rams are being cautious with many of their players. This part of OTAs is about new players, and experimenting with lineups. The next session which I believe is mandatory is the lead-up to TC. With Lewis's injury history I think they are simply being cautious with him.

The bigger question will be who is going to be playing in rotation behind Lewis and Floyd? They saw enough of Lewis to know he's the real deal and what they have in him. Okoronkwo looks quicker this year and definitely stronger. The question is does he have more than a bullrush in his repertoire as he's simply not going to overwhelm anyone at this level and can he play in coverage? Up to this point, Okoronkwo has been weak at the POA on runs and ineffective in coverage. This is his contract year so it's take the next step or he's gone. IMO Hollins is the better OLB with more versatility to play inside and outside. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ogbo not make the cut this year.

I think at this point it's clear that Floyd and Lewis will be their starting edge players. The only starters not clear are on the OL. This year it's the battle of the backups.
I get it, it's just these OTA reps are extremely valuable for young players. Especially ones who have missed a lot of football in 2 of the last 3 years due to injury. It's just hard to imagine a player suddenly getting healthy in the NFL when they've been constantly hurt in college. Hoping for the best, but not seeing him out there today is concerning to me.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Aaron Donald's trainer is still posting videos of him working out, so I assume he's in Pittsburg skipping OTAs. That's probably why we haven't seen the Rams post vids of him in a while.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Haha, have to agree with you although he does have his supporters here. I thought I'd indicated my 'beginning of the end' comment was tongue in cheek with the '...' at the end. lol

I just know what he has done & where he is right now.I’ll be one of the earliest getting a look at him.From right now he seems confident & wears whites(pants).I don’t know if that is a thing for him,but it probably makes it easier for the QB to find his AZZ. We’ll see whose hole the ball is coming out of on Sunday’s.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Wes can get Harris into first-year impact type shape he might be able to parlay that into some OC action this next offseason when our OC gets hired away again.

Same btw on the defensive side with Shula and getting Jones up to speed quickly. Because you know damn well that Raheem will get a much deserved HC job if our defense kicks ass again this year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Why is Terell Lewis not participating in edge drills? Is this guy still hurt??? I mean come on the guy is just never healthy.

View: https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/1400887797993463811?s=20

Yeah i'm going to call it (early) on this guy. Injury bust. It's too bad. He made plays the few times he got in there last year. I feel like he could be a game wrecker if he wasn't made of glass.

He'll probably get in for a handful of gm's again this year and they'll cut bait next offseason.