Rams OTA's 2021

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You continue to quote people then go off on tangents that have nothing to do with what they wrote.

If you want posters to engage in conversation with you I suggest not doing that. Otherwise you will continue to have extensive back and forths with yourself.

That’s fine once again. I could go on another Tangent.

Truth is I believe I’ll be at SOFI STadium for FREE ? Is there anyone else. I guess that was what I wanted to say. There is no thread & no one has posted about it ?

The Rams organization is FIRST CLASS!! I guess you missed that somewhere. Anyway just like The Rams I gave clues about it. It was told as well in a video by a reporter as well.

Yes so on Thursday The Rams finish OTA’s with Ram Fans!! I believe tickets are required?
Rams will be at UCI again around July 25,2021. I’m sure Fans will be invited ? Tickets maybe required there as well ? They did that 2 years ago to make sure it was not over crowded.

I feel blessed with this opportunity to view SOFI Stadium even before games are played with Fans.Once again I’ll thank Kevin Demoff & Stan Kronke for being TRUE to RAM FANS!!

For those that wonder what is to come as FANS. The question will be

WHOSE HOUSE!!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Whitworth
Edwards
Corbett
Evans
Havenstein
Noteboom
Alaric Jackson
Anchrum

Are my 8 locks to make the team.
That leaves one or two fringe players that had better step it up between Shelton, Allen and Brewer.
Personally, I hope Brewer makes it because of his prototype huge size.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
What? So Ram off on a tangent?

Distraction Interruption GIF by StickerGiant

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't see Jackson as a lock. But otherwise I do agree the rest are locks.

OL is going to be fun because we'll get reports from our members like Bubba and Vet. Looking forward to that. Honestly we just won't be able to tell anything with the big guys until the pads come on.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What? So Ram off on a tangent?

Distraction Interruption GIF by StickerGiant

Weren’t you the 1 asking about OTA & Training Camp ?? Didn’t see if you knew or posted about it ?

You guess are the best at mocking & complaining about The OL & all this other stuff.

I have Appreciated The Rams Organization!! They’ve done things right IMO. -yes another Tangent & thank you 4 that. If your going to SOFI Thursday I hope you have an awesome experience with The Rest of us Ram Fans that are so lucky to have been invited.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Whitworth
Edwards
Corbett
Evans
Havenstein
Noteboom
Alaric Jackson
Anchrum

That leaves one or two fringe players that had better step it up between Shelton, Allen and Brewer.
Personally, I hope Brewer makes it because of his prototype huge size.

Allen or Shelton is a lock,reason is Center position.Thursday I should have a better idea though. Still pinching myself though to see if it’s true.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Weren’t you the 1 asking about OTA & Training Camp ?? Didn’t see if you knew or posted about it ?

You guess are the best at mocking & complaining about The OL & all this other stuff.

I have Appreciated The Rams Organization!! They’ve done things right IMO. -yes another Tangent & thank you 4 that. If your going to SOFI Thursday I hope you have an awesome experience with The Rest of us Ram Fans that are so lucky to have been invited.
I actually like your tangents.... however I refer to them as RAMpages.

I don't think you mean to disparage anybody else's opinion the way I read them.

Keep on keeping on.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Allen or Shelton is a lock,reason is Center position.Thursday I should have a better idea though. Still pinching myself though to see if it’s true.
I can see why people consider Allen or Shelton a lock because of the center position but I'm still of the opinion that the Rams staff should convert Anchrum into a center/guard/ right tackle.

He was already a game-day active last year for the vast majority of the games so if he could convert to Center, we might have something there.

As far as Alaric Jackson, I just think they're going to see enough of him in camp that they're not going to want to risk losing their potential second string left tackle of the future.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I actually like your tangents.... however I refer to them as RAMpages.

I don't think you mean to disparage anybody else's opinion the way I read them.

Keep on keeping on.

Thank 4 that - cheers & hope you have a good week. Summer solstice is upon us !

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I can see why people consider Allen or Shelton a lock because of the center position but I'm still of the opinion that the Rams staff should convert Anchrum into a center/guard/ right tackle.

He was already a game-day active last year for the vast majority of the games so if he could convert to Center, we might have something there.

As far as Alaric Jackson, I just think they're going to see enough of him in camp that they're not going to want to risk losing their potential second string left tackle of the future.

Well on Thursday I’m hoping to have a nose bleed bird’ eye view,before training camp.
The preseason should be fun & we will get a better grasp of players skills levels & improvement.2019 was a good & last view into McVays thoughts of preseason.David Edwards & Bobby Evans both got excellent(priceless)experience.There both only 24 & should be entering there prime in 2 seasons.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I got my tickets and planning being there with my granddaughter

That’s awesome!!! Hope it’s an Excellent memory!! Bringing a Newbe intoThe Rams family experience.

Walking into SOFI should be an amazing experience in itself.Nowing The Rams cameback & are sitting in the same spot Al Davies screwed LA & sued The NFL in. A LA monument sitting in Old Hollywood Park where The Stars would reside back in the Days.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
You continue to quote people then go off on tangents that have nothing to do with what they wrote.

If you want posters to engage in conversation with you I suggest not doing that. Otherwise you will continue to have extensive back and forths with yourself.

The monkeys drove to Charlestown because the purple piano hates grits. Beer and Chips Ahoy are magnanimous together. The chair is against the wall on Thursday. Hamburgers.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I have no problems with your "tangents" So Ram. I find them quite entertaining. Yes I did ask more than a few times about where and when TC was being held BEFORE they finally posted it. I'm pretty sure they got tired of me whining about it.

"The squeaky wheel gets the oil".

video wheel GIF

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The monkeys drove to Charlestown because the purple piano hates grits. Beer and Chips Ahoy are magnanimous together. The chair is against the wall on Thursday. Hamburgers.
Fridays are for loungers and Oreos while dogs frolic in the sandy atmosphere of guilt and graffiti laden wrist watches.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would hope that the number your hoping for is right I would prefer 10 myself due to the FA future in 9 months.

With six of the Rams OL'ers being involved in free agency in March of 2021 (Austin Corbett, Joe Noteboom, Brian Allen, Coleman Shelton, Chandler Brewer & Jamil Demby) along with the highly probable retirement of Andrew Whitworth the Rams will be in for some serious decisions & changes.

Just saw this:

Leaving the Rams Ol with more than likely four (Havenstein, Edwards, Evans & Anchrum) as the known still under contracted OL'ers. UDFA Jordan Meredith is being considered as a center so he might have a good chance to end up on the PS along with OG Alaric Jackson. Brian Allen & Jamil Demby will be dangling in air to win a Ram 2021 roster spot if they do not begin to make serious improvements.

For right now the Rams Ol is sitting in an excellent situation most team could only dream about.
Of that group I'd say Corbett looks like a must sign free agent, if he can handle the center position. It would be good continuity for Stafford. Signing Noteboom is very dependent on how Anchrum, Jackson, and Brewer progress this year. I guess it also depends on what other teams are willing to offer him. He held up alright in replace of Whitworth last year. He'd be a bottom half OLT in the league but a good bridge to another Left tackle. If Brewer can regain his form quickly maybe he could make Noteboom expendable. Big if, I know.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I have no problems with your "tangents" So Ram. I find them quite entertaining. Yes I did ask more than a few times about where and when TC was being held BEFORE they finally posted it. I'm pretty sure they got tired of me whining about it.

"The squeaky wheel gets the oil".

video wheel GIF

Where’s Brian Quick ? Press click
& you find Kenny Britt

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Imo The Rams sign Corbett.

Allen or Shelton have to make the squad if nothing else.
I also feel that Noteboom is just as important as Corbett.

If Corbett is unable to transform himself from a good versatile NFL starting LG/RG into a good starting center in TC then his value to this 2022 Ram OL will diminish greatly. The Rams have a really good bunch of OG's lurking for a starting OG post now & into the future.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Of that group I'd say Corbett looks like a must sign free agent, if he can handle the center position. It would be good continuity for Stafford. Signing Noteboom is very dependent on how Anchrum, Jackson, and Brewer progress this year. I guess it also depends on what other teams are willing to offer him. He held up alright in replace of Whitworth last year. He'd be a bottom half OLT in the league but a good bridge to another Left tackle. If Brewer can regain his form quickly maybe he could make Noteboom expendable. Big if, I know.
I do not see a legit starting LT on this roster besides Whitworth & Noteboom. Thus my position is that Noteboom is my top resign of all the FA's.

Not that Evans, Brewer, Anchrum & even Jackson can't be an emergency game starter @ LT if needed down the road in 2021 but that's a major problem for Carberry to work through this TC & preseason. Carberry needs to find AW's future replacement from what he has currently for this season.

Like I said in another post reply above if Corbett can not transform into a good blocking center for Stafford then his future value with this team will drop dramatically.