Rams new logo?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

I am going to the vault here:
C4D3C652-9522-4277-AAA6-A310AD3E47BE.gif
932FD6EE-53A7-4F4C-B62F-55A053579CC3.png

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Finally got to listen to that. The Rams part is discussed first.

I hope he’s wrong. Gulp.

Fuck

I just listened now too. He says the uniforms are WORSE than the logo.

Hopefully they decide to never reveal the new stuff by the sound of this. My God.

:mad:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Fuck

I just listened now too. He says the uniforms are WORSE than the logo.

Hopefully they decide to never reveal the new stuff by the sound of this. My God.

:mad:

This from oldschoolramfan off The Herd Board....I'm going with this story because I truly believe the new uniforms are going to be glorious.

Soooooo, I was bored driving home in the rain yesterday and decided to stop by a local "mom and pop" Sports Apparel shop to kill some time and talk to the owner about "Our Rams".

He's a big fan like all of us here on the board and he's been there forever. After small talk and catching up, I decided to drop "The Bomb" on him. I figured he would have something to say about question I was about to ask. I mean, he does make a living selling sports stuff right?

I asked....."Well, let's get that elephant out of this room. What are the Rams Colors going to be. I'm assuming of all people, you would know."

He answered without hesitation.......and I quote........"They are keeping the Blue, Yellow and White that all the fans want. The Blue will be like a Navy Blue, the Yellow will be a touch darker." Then, he dropped his "Bomb".......He said he has seen the uniforms (a friend of his has connections and they went on a "field trip" over lunch) and he say's they will be THE BEST IN THE NFL, hands down! He loves them and they look fantastic.

End of story......Thank You!

Drop the Mic !
smiling smiley

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This from oldschoolramfan off The Herd Board....I'm going with this story because I truly believe the new uniforms are going to be glorious.

Soooooo, I was bored driving home in the rain yesterday and decided to stop by a local "mom and pop" Sports Apparel shop to kill some time and talk to the owner about "Our Rams".

He's a big fan like all of us here on the board and he's been there forever. After small talk and catching up, I decided to drop "The Bomb" on him. I figured he would have something to say about question I was about to ask. I mean, he does make a living selling sports stuff right?

I asked....."Well, let's get that elephant out of this room. What are the Rams Colors going to be. I'm assuming of all people, you would know."

He answered without hesitation.......and I quote........"They are keeping the Blue, Yellow and White that all the fans want. The Blue will be like a Navy Blue, the Yellow will be a touch darker." Then, he dropped his "Bomb".......He said he has seen the uniforms (a friend of his has connections and they went on a "field trip" over lunch) and he say's they will be THE BEST IN THE NFL, hands down! He loves them and they look fantastic.

End of story......Thank You!

Drop the Mic !
smiling smiley

I hope this is true.

You'd think that all of these people who have somehow been able to see the truth would try and choke out all these rumors to the contrary.

I don't want to even think about it anymore. I don't think anybody knows now... maybe not even the real decision makers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah that post gave me some hope. I'm fuckin terrified of what these things are going to look like. And with all the BS going on, why not release them early?

bcceeb1d-c097-42c3-be3d-20fdfa4cb8cb_text.gif

MrOrange

UDFA
I'm not sold that that draft hat is authentic. Every single other neon light draft hat is black. Why is this one with the goofy new logo the only one that's navy blue?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have been thinking... I don’t know of a single case I didn’t think Kevin Demoff not only cared, but understood fans.

I also believe he’s smart.

He told us he’s consulting with fans.

Are we getting sucked into the modern day cycle of reaction?

Stop. Think. He won’t screw this up.

That’s my position.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm not sold that that draft hat is authentic. Every single other neon light draft hat is black. Why is this one with the goofy new logo the only one that's navy blue?
the only other ones we've seen are the 49ers and the Dolphins

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I wonder if they will give us a release date before hand

or just sneak in one of those 20 second videos like they did when the took the old logo down

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have been thinking... I don’t know of a single case I didn’t think Kevin Demoff not only cared, but understood fans.

I also believe he’s smart.

He told us he’s consulting with fans.

Are we getting sucked into the modern day cycle of reaction?

Stop. Think. He won’t screw this up.

That’s my position.
" homer" ~ OldSchool
@OldSchool

fearsomefour

Legend
Time To Shine , with a flat helmet

yep , sounds like the Rams
Remember the first preseason game back in LA at the coliseum....the Cowboys returned the opening kickoff for a TD.
The Rams do have a certain historical gift for making the least of big occasions.

fearsomefour

Legend
Matte helmet sucks. They could capitalize on their time to shine better with a glossy helmet. And I think that one dude said it's not indicative of the real logo because it has that neon shit all over it for the Vegas promotion.
Man, I still remember my first Rams day game as a kid, walking into the stadium and seeing the players on the field warming up.....the old blue and yellow helmets pop in the sun.