Rams new logo?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I have to say fellas I've never seen grown men so concerned with fashion before ;)

In all serious though I hope that's not the new logo, I just hope I like the new unis better than the old St. Louis ones, wasn't a fan of those, no offense

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
These are supposedly the Bucs new unis

https://www.bucsnation.com/2020/3/12/21176464/reported-first-look-at-buccaneers-new-uniforms
image1.0.jpeg

image0.jpeg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
They learned the if it ain't broke don't fix it rule the hard way apparently, fingers crossed we don't have to suffer the same pain
sounds like the Browns are going back to basics as well

hope the Rams follow suit

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Some thing interesting. After watching the video where Donald visits the stadium, he goes into the Rams locker room. I took these stills and you can see a Horn form on the floor. Lines go across the horn sort of similar to the old logo.
DicF921.jpg
jlh5PuQ.jpg
Great catch! the tape suggests they'll use something segmented, like tile or alternating carpet pattern. In the locker room I think it's carpet usually, wasn't it carpet the Bolts' flooring?
It's also looking left - current logo shows the Ram looking right

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Chargers are Navy Yellow and White.
Rams should be Royal, Yellow and white

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Ya I really hate the tecmo bowl scoreboard numbers, so hard to read!