Rams Injury Updates 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Wagner and Warner are difference makers. No single player can change a bad defense into a good one. I’d love for the Rams to choose a faster, better job than what’s on their roster now. It’s the biggest weakness on a very good defense.
Sure, that would be great, I am just saying you get more of an impact with a dominant DL and right now Donald is the only DL they have that is even above avg.

So considering the limited resources next yr, I would rather invest in some DL that have a shot to becoming impact pass rushers.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sure, that would be great, I am just saying you get more of an impact with a dominant DL and right now Donald is the only DL they have that is even above avg.

So considering the limited resources next yr, I would rather invest in some DL that have a shot to becoming impact pass rushers.

they signed Ashawn to a three year deal

I haven’t gotten too far into draft study yet but I think I recall that this draft will have good linebacker depth, which could push a good one to rounds 2-3

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
It was initially but they reworked it at the start of COVID to give him an out and still make his money so we have him for three years now.
He might be a cap causality. Either him or Brockers or both. That's if the cap stays at 175M min or you want to keep anyone else... Blythe, Floyd or Johnson.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He might be a cap causality. Either him or Brockers or both. That's if the cap stays at 175M min or you want to keep anyone else... Blythe, Floyd or Johnson.
Caps not dropping to $175 million more likely it stays at $198 million. That leaves us with plenty of cap space. Not saying there won’t be cap casualties but the floor of $175 million was put in as a fail safe in case there was no 2020 season.