Rams Injury Updates 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Rams are experiencing ongoing injuries to our LB'ing unit thus far......first was our top defensive rookie selection OLB Lewis, then ILB starter Treven Howard IR, then starting ILB Kiser along with back up starting Young. Now OLB who had pushed Samson Ebukam to the bench Og Okoronkwo now on IR.

Rams do not have any OLB'ers currently on the Practice Squad. Not sure where versatile LB'er Natrez Patrick is? Ebukam had played himself almost out of the NFL in his first 5 games.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Does Reeder start after last weeks performance?

Reeder was schemed to his strengths. He is good running forward so did well in blitzes. However all of the underneath passes that Smith kept throwing to the runningback was also Reeder’s responsibility. He’s not better than Kiser.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Rams are experiencing ongoing injuries to our LB'ing unit thus far......first was our top defensive rookie selection OLB Lewis, then ILB starter Treven Howard IR, then starting ILB Kiser along with back up starting Young. Now OLB who had pushed Samson Ebukam to the bench Og Okoronkwo now on IR.

Rams do not have any OLB'ers currently on the Practice Squad. Not sure where versatile LB'er Natrez Patrick is? Ebukam had played himself almost out of the NFL in his first 5 games.

Lewis' "injury" was inflicted by the Rams' medical staff. He did have the virus too early on.

Psycho_X

Legend
Not sure how this would fit under our cap but I’d throw a 7th rounder for this guy. He’s in last year of contract so no long term commitment but helps OLB depth. I think we’d only be on the hook for a pro rata portion of his $1 million base salary? Anyway, just a thought if they think OBO would be out for the year. If it’s only a short term like a month probably wouldn’t worry about it.

View: https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/status/1316392635968487425?s=21

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Reeder was schemed to his strengths. He is good running forward so did well in blitzes. However all of the underneath passes that Smith kept throwing to the runningback was also Reeder’s responsibility. He’s not better than Kiser.
I saw Reeder having trouble redirecting.Can't remember exact play, but you could definitely tell
the difference in his ability to quickly change direction. I do remember thinking, "Kiser gets to that tackle"

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know they don't have to announce anything on my time frame, but I would still really like to know who they are bringing up to replace Obo on the 53-man roster.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I know they don't have to announce anything on my time frame, but I would still really like to know who they are bringing up to replace Obo on the 53-man roster.
OSLB'ers.......Polite, Floyd, Ebukam, Lewis, Hollis and Patrick are all on the current 53 master roster.

Do not think there will be any bringing up's.

Last edited:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I would rather have a better tackler in Kiser chasing down Mostert then Reeder.
Reeder isnt chasing down Mostert, he does not have the speed. But maybe he can put himself in front of Mostert and tackle him.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I saw Reeder having trouble redirecting.Can't remember exact play, but you could definitely tell
the difference in his ability to quickly change direction. I do remember thinking, "Kiser gets to that tackle"
I believe it was the WFT's 2nd drive and Reeder got matched up (I'm assuming by accident or broken coverage) on a WR. The WR looked full speed, Reeder looked comparatively like he was running in slow motion.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe it was the WFT's 2nd drive and Reeder got matched up (I'm assuming by accident or broken coverage) on a WR. The WR looked full speed, Reeder looked comparatively like he was running in slow motion.

i was thinking at the time what kind of scheme ends up with reeder covering mclaurin.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OSLB'ers.......Floyd, Ebukam, Lewis, Hollis and Patrick are all on the current 53 master roster.

Do not think there will be any bringing up's.
I don't imagine they are necessarily bringing up another linebacker either. But I wasn't expecting that they would leave an entirely open roster spot either.

Maybe they are just thinking ahead to Noteboom's potential return next week?