Rams Hire Raheem Morris as new DC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Starting to wonder tbh. Did everyone in the media just run with Josina's scoop? Or were there others with their own sources.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Starting to wonder tbh. Did everyone in the media just run with Josina's scoop? Or were there others with their own sources.
Yeah... nothing on the Rams site either.

Well, I know the Rams wait on this like last season and then announce everything at once, so maybe there will be other changes to the staff and they will do a press conference announcing all the changes.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Maybe you know, the firing of the STC!!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Solid hire, hope he evolved his scheme during his time as an interim HC with Atlanta. The traditional Cover 2 doesn't cut it against contemporary NFL offenses

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Excellent! Now stick around for a couple years and get one of our position coaches ready for when somebody gives you a HC gig again.

Psycho_X

Legend
Nice. Jalen and Obo have already liked that tweet. Be really interesting to see what defensive looks he wants to employ and how Snead targets players in the offseason for it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good listen and I like Jourdann she's great at football and fun to listen to and read. We're lucky to have her hopefully she sticks around longer than Staley :D
Only complaint I had on the listen is her take on Pleasant and in-house options. When you work with coaches all season long as much as these guys see each other you are gonna have a real good handle on how good they are and whether they'd be capable of moving up to that role. I mean in my last job before retirement for example I could have rattled off who had the right stuff and were ready for more responsibility and all that. And Sean seems to have a pretty good feel for coaches too.

But yeah she is a joy to listen to because she loves the game. She's got the bug like us lol.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only complaint I had on the listen is her take on Pleasant and in-house options. When you work with coaches all season long as much as these guys see each other you are gonna have a real good handle on how good they are and whether they'd be capable of moving up to that role. I mean in my last job before retirement for example I could have rattled off who had the right stuff and were ready for more responsibility and all that. And Sean seems to have a pretty good feel for coaches too.

But yeah she is a joy to listen to because she loves the game. She's got the bug like us lol.
I get her point though they're good assistants and it didn't see like McVay gave much if any time to talking with them. Staley was hired by the squatters and almost immediately the talk of Morris came about. We seem to have 3 good younger position coaches and you'd hate to lose them to other teams giving them a DC job.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One thing I'm reading about from some Falcons fans is this hire makes a lot of sense because he gameplans vs the Whiners very well.