Rams cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I can't see them cutting Jones, he has played good and has versatility, but who knows.

I can. I didn't think he really played that well at Center. He looked weak and got pushed back too often. He is not a good fit at Center either. Rhaney is the better backup and should get even better with more time. If it is a matter of wanting to keep only 9 OL then I don't see how Jones is one of them.

GRob
Brown
Barnes
Saffold
Havenstien
Rhaney
Battle
Reynolds
Donnal

Wichman to PS

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DE Matt Longacre
CB Travon Reed
OG Brandon Washington
S Jacob Hagen
CB Montell Garner
HB Malcolm Brown
HB Zach Laskey
WR Emory Blake
TE Alex Bayer

That's the list I've seen so far.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
DE Matt Longacre
CB Travon Reed
OG Brandon Washington
S Jacob Hagen
CB Montell Garner
HB Malcolm Brown
HB Zach Laskey
WR Emory Blake
TE Alex Bayer

Liked Bayer, but he lost out to the better blocking Cunningham.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
DE Matt Longacre
CB Travon Reed
OG Brandon Washington
S Jacob Hagen
CB Montell Garner
HB Malcolm Brown
HB Zach Laskey
WR Emory Blake
TE Alex Bayer

Cutting S- Jacob Hagen is a surprise to me!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Bryce Hager is a future Rams starting MLB. You saw it here first.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Marquez just looks like a receiver. I kind of expected him to make it.
He's got a little something, something. With all of our bad luck at WR, maybe, hopefully, we found one. I wish, I wish, I wish.... Damn, still here.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Cunningham- if he makes the team - is making it because he is a plus blocker - and he really is. We are going to pound it - week in and week out.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Bryce Hager is a future Rams starting MLB. You saw it here first.
Not sure I saw it there first, but I agree at this point. He's been a real find, and will only get better.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Cunningham- if he makes the team - is making it because he is a plus blocker - and he really is. We are going to pound it - week in and week out.

That's his Modus Operandi, however, keeping 6 WR's might have them keeping only 3 TE's.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/177761/decisions-at-center-could-help-shape-rams-roster

The Rams seemed to give the impression they'd have liked Jones to be the one to step up and claim the job. They even went so far as to list him as the starter on the "unofficial" depth chart. Of the three, he was also the one the Rams had invested in the most, using a fourth-round pick on him in 2013. But it never really seemed to click for Jones after two injury-plagued seasons and a so-so preseason.

Theoretically, the Rams could keep all three, and if they did they'd probably go with 10 offensive linemen on the initial 53-man roster. Either way, to make the numbers work across the board, they might have to say goodbye to one of the centers. Granted, the Rams could still go light at other positions by keeping just three tight ends and/or four cornerbacks. But they also have special teams to consider, where a sleeper like linebacker Cameron Lynch could find his way onto the roster.

As it stands right now, Barnes and Rhaney can probably rest easy, but if the Rams choose not to keep all three, Jones looks like the one most likely to find himself on the chopping block.

A Wagoner article from this morning. Just a partial quote.