Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Considering that my diet today includes half a gallon of gavilyte-c and lots of clear liquids, a Rams win is the only thing that will make today enjoyable in any way for me.

GO RAMS!!!
Sounds like Go Colonoscopy!

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
It is amazing that a game which has no real effect on my life one way or the other, has the potential to ruin my week based on the outcome. I haven't felt this way about a game in years. This IS a playoff game. Make no mistake about it.

Yes--the Rams could lose and still get in but they would need to win out and hope for help and I never like that sort of situation.

If they win this everything will feel bright and happy and the world will feel great.

If they lose it I'll feel sick.

After 45 years as a fan I STILL feel that sort of thing.

None of us have any control over the outcome--no matter how many times we switch chairs, or wear a different shirt, or eat a certain food--but we do those things to comfort ourselves because no one likes feeling so out of control.

Having said that, I will be doing my part by eating fifteen bags of marshmallows, doing a headstand on the sofa until I feel like I'm about to pass out and then running around the block three times screaming "Saltines are People! Oh God--Saltine crackers are people!".

I won't be accused of being responsible if it all goes wrong.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm having such a great weekend, that I think I'm gonna skip this one. If we win, I'll rewatch it. If we lose, then I won't have experienced the perpetual sorrow that permeates the board for 5 straight hours. Taking the dogs up on the mountain to do a little hiking. Y'all have fun!
*cracks a beer while dipping a scoop melted cheese/beans/beef nacho and thinks..

that X is inspirationally healthy...

*drinks more beer....

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
View attachment 23245
If this really happens, I would have to take a break from the season unless they make the playoffs. Damn lol
I would be willing to bet it's not the 1st time Madden will be "Dead Wrong" on the Rams!!

P.S. All the Guy's at FOX Howie - Jimmy - Terry - Michael, picked the Rams to Win in an Up-Set!!

jap

Legend
Bobby Wagner is playing...crap.

Man I hope our secondary holds up with Kavon out. We need to give Todd 25 carries if we want to keep Russell off the field and win this one.

. . . or 25+ touches, whether rushing or receiving. Remember, it is positively terrifying for DBs and even LBs to see a RB with thighs the size of a lineman receiving a pass in the open field, knowing he has the speed, quickness, & elusiveness to run around you and the strength & toughness to truck right over you if he so chooses.

Last edited:

jap

Legend
I would be willing to bet it's not the 1st time Madden will be "Dead Wrong" on the Rams!!

P.S. All the Guy's at FOX Howie - Jimmy - Terry - Michael, picked the Rams to Win in an Up-Set!!

"Up-Set" my damn arse! This butt-whipping will merely be a foreshadowing of future scenarios to come. We are the present and future kings of the NFC West!!!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'll be cheering after every SeaScum injury.
Or will I?
Am I serious?
Or kidding?

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I have a very good feeling guys that today is going to be nothing short of glorious

I’m staking every “ non earned” dollar I have

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm fascinated by the "art" of prediction. It's very interesting to see how closely (what someone said would happen) actually happens when the time comes. Thus, I, with harmless intentions ... bring back two opinions below, that were spoken over 1 month ago. - Go RAMS! Hurt the hawks! Win today! Please prove me wrong!

@jrry32 said,
"And we have one more game against them. That means that we control our fate. And yes, it will be easier for us in Seattle because we are breaking in new offensive and defensive schemes. That means we should get better as the year goes. On top of that, the odds of us turning the ball over five times, having a TD turned into a touchback, having GZ miss a FG inside 40 yards, and having Cooper Kupp drop a TD all in one game are exceedingly low.

It will be much easier for us in Seattle. But I'm just being realistic."

========================
========================

@BriansRams said, "So then, let's visit this very thread (and your very comments above, and mine below) after our next Seahawks game. OK with you? Will you stand by your public comments above as I will?

We're both big time, long time Ram fans, but obviously our views about the Seadicks differ. I personally hate talking cocky before a game and then watching my team lose. That sucks more than being realistic with myself about what I've seen, and then seeing my team lose. It'll be interesting to look back and see who called this correctly.

And let's hope to hell that I'm wrong, and we win against them in Seattle, and win our division. It would be awesome. I'll gladly eat crow as a result of my Rams winning the division, as well as beating the Seahawks in Seattle.

I am not a defeatist. My intentions are not to be negative. I simply believe the Seadicks who I hate will cause us much grief, and that their luckiness will shine once again when we play them.

ps- And don't ignore the part where I said "let's hope to hell that I'm wrong." :sneaky:

Last edited:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I'm fascinated by the "art" of prediction. It's very interesting to see how closely (what someone said would happen) actually happens when the time comes. Thus, I, with harmless intentions ... bring back two opinions below, that were spoken well over 1 month ago. - Go RAMS! Hurt the hawks! Win today! Please prove me wrong!

@jrry32 said,
"And we have one more game against them. That means that we control our fate. And yes, it will be easier for us in Seattle because we are breaking in new offensive and defensive schemes. That means we should get better as the year goes. On top of that, the odds of us turning the ball over five times, having a TD turned into a touchback, having GZ miss a FG inside 40 yards, and having Cooper Kupp drop a TD all in one game are exceedingly low.

It will be much easier for us in Seattle. But I'm just being realistic."

========================
========================

@BriansRams said, "So then, let's visit this very thread (and your very comments above, and mine below) after our next Seahawks game. OK with you? Will you stand by your public comments above as I will?

We're both big time, long time Ram fans, but obviously our views about the Seadicks differ. I personally hate talking cocky before a game and then watching my team lose. That sucks more than being realistic with myself about what I've seen, and then seeing my team lose. It'll be interesting to look back and see who called this correctly.

And let's hope to hell that I'm wrong, and we win against them in Seattle, and win our division. It would be awesome. I'll gladly eat crow as a result of my Rams winning the division, as well as beating the Seahawks in Seattle.

I am not a defeatist. My intentions are not to be negative. I simply believe the Seadicks who I hate will cause us much grief, and that their luckiness will shine once again when we play them.

ps- And don't ignore the part where I said "let's hope to hell that I'm wrong." :sneaky:
Well we are share different perspectives on prognostications, it’s good we can do so without the drama

Good post Sir!