Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I would take a fantasy loss to have a Rams win. I don’t care if Tavon is the player of the game so long as the Rams come out with the W.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We are the better team.

Time to prove it!

Ramzheart

Rookie
Just thinking about the Rams-Seahawks battles and it occurred to me that it always seems like lately were in Seattle verses the second matchup and I wondered the last time the 2nd game was home?! I was shocked to find out the last time was in 2003 !! A year in which we won the home game and loss the away. In fact it's not much better against the Cardinal either. The last time was 2011.

Maybe that's just the luck of the draw but it seems pretty lopsided as well as an unfair advantage!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
4996E0DB-3511-4AFD-9F3F-70CBE02DF4F5.jpeg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Wagner will be limited with a hamstring even if he plays, it's time to put our big boy pants on and go kick some ass in the rain.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My new pup just woke up.... I gotta let him outside so he can take his morning #12.

I can't have him taking a #12 in the house.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I am sick and tired of hearing the Media Treat ' Lil Willie' Like he the God of all QB's, and Carroll as if he's the Best Coach in the League, next to Billy-Cheat!!
Tell them to put the Hospital's on notice, the Rams are going to be sending them a lot of injured Hag's there way!
They thought they where banged-up coming into this game, they will think they where Healthy compared to the way they are after this game!!

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
We’ll find out soon if this game is too big for them and they play tight while making dumb mistakes.

Or

They light ‘em up!

They need to test Wagner over and over. Lots of short/intermediate stuff so they have some long drives to keep Wilson parked on the sidelines. Pop the occasional one over the top once Seattle starts creeping down.

Ah if only it was as easy as it sounds!

No need for a fun competitive game. I’m all in favor of a blowout.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Just thinking about the Rams-Seahawks battles and it occurred to me that it always seems like lately were in Seattle verses the second matchup and I wondered the last time the 2nd game was home?! I was shocked to find out the last time was in 2003 !!

Maybe that's just the luck of the draw but it seems pretty lopsided as well as an unfair advantage!
When it happens 14 years in a row it's not just the luck of the draw.

The NFL is too smart to do things like that accidentally.

It probably has more to do with the TV ratings they get at a Seattle home game but if I'm a Rams executive I'm going to raise hell to the NFL.

That is just RIDICULOUSLY lopsided.

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
Weather forecast shows mid 40s and 50% chance of rain.

Having lived in Seattle for 8 years, that typically meant it’ll be an annoying mist for half the game but otherwise dry.

socalrams90

Starter
Alright guys, we are about to witness the shift in powers of the NFC West for years to come. Remember and enjoy this moment. Let’s go Rams!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

SEA-at-LAR-678x381.jpg

The LOSS to the "Redskins" hurt...

The LOSS to the "Vikings" felt like a big punch in the stomach and face...

The LOSS to the "Eagles" was painful to endure and still stings today...

The LOSS to the "Seahawks" in week 5 was absolutely devastating and wrong...

A victory in today's game today's game will avenge a wrong and make it right.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

We are the faithful fans of the Los Angeles Rams and...........
we-believe-series-560x340.jpg

MachS

Hall of Fame
Bobby Wagner is playing...shit.

Man I hope our secondary holds up with Kavon out. We need to give Todd 25 carries if we want to keep Russell off the field and win this one.