Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Bobby Wagner is playing...crap.

Man I hope our secondary holds up with Kavon out. We need to give Todd 25 carries if we want to keep Russell off the field and win this one.

It's still no guarantee he's playing, and there is no way he's 100% even if he is.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
My new pup just woke up.... I gotta let him outside so he can take his morning #12.

I can't have him taking a #12 in the house.

Have to get him trained to do his business ON a 12 !!! BTW, I'm sick to death of the 12s this, 12s need to step up, 12's shit doesn't stink, etc...They wore out the stupid 12 crap a long time ago...Not to mention the fact that they stole it from Texas A&M to begin with...Typical of a Pete Carrol no conscience operation...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Guess Wagner will play for the Albatross...I was hoping he might not go today...That really helps them is he's close to 100 percent...On the the side, getting Woods back could be really large for the Rams if the magic between he and Goff is still intact...

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Have to get him trained to do his business ON a 12 !!! BTW, I'm sick to death of the 12s this, 12s need to step up, 12's crap doesn't stink, etc...They wore out the stupid 12 crap a long time ago...Not to mention the fact that they stole it from Texas A&M to begin with...Typical of a Pete Carrol no conscience operation...

Yep, they sure as hell did. No originality up there.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
John Sullivan (illness) is Rams' only injury question mark for Week 15
http://theramswire.usatoday.com/2017/12/15/nfl-los-angeles-rams-john-sullivan-week-15-injury-report/

The Los Angeles Rams began the week with Andrew Whitworth and Rob Havenstein battling knee injuries, though Sean McVay expected them to be ready for Sunday all along. Robert Woods and Connor Barwin returned from injury after missing the past few weeks, which is a good sign.

Everyone on the injury report is good to go for Week 15 with John Sullivan and Brandon Allen being the only exceptions.

McVay said John Sullivan didn’t practice today (illness) but should play. All others good to go.

— Rich Hammond (@Rich_Hammond) December 15, 2017

Sullivan sat out Friday’s practice with an illness, but McVay said “hopefully that’s just short-term and he’ll be ready to go.” Allen is listed as doubtful with a back injury, though he hasn’t been active once this season anyway.

McVay said “everybody else will be good,” meaning Sullivan and Allen are the lone question marks heading into Sunday’s showdown.

This information came out Friday evening . Lets hope that Saturday he got better not worse. Or we may see center Austin Blythe battling those two excellent DT's of Seattle.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Dear God (ancient alien ) I don’t ask for much, do I? Please grant my Rams the strength to smash the F out of the Seahawks.

Also, grant me the balls to covert my 401k to bitcoin.

Thanks buddy, have a great day.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, no worries everyone....I have only had two games this year that I could watch on my big screen HDTV and both were losses. I get to stream it so that must mean a Rams win.:rant:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Weather forecast shows mid 40s and 50% chance of rain.

Having lived in Seattle for 8 years, that typically meant it’ll be an annoying mist for half the game but otherwise dry.
My sister lived there for over 20 years and your absolutely right!!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's to getting over the hump today . I have the Kool-aid getting cold in the fridge and will finally drink it after the Rams take care of the Hags . I'll see you guys in the celebration thread .

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm having such a great weekend, that I think I'm gonna skip this one. If we win, I'll rewatch it. If we lose, then I won't have experienced the perpetual sorrow that permeates the board for 5 straight hours. Taking the dogs up on the mountain to do a little hiking. Y'all have fun!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Take care of the football and give it to Gurley and Brown 35 times. The defense will take care of the rest.

…..

Legend
I'm having such a great weekend, that I think I'm gonna skip this one. If we win, I'll rewatch it. If we lose, then I won't have experienced the perpetual sorrow that permeates the board for 5 straight hours. Taking the dogs up on the mountain to do a little hiking. Y'all have fun!

Perpetual Sorrow is sure putting it mildly, you must be having a REAL awesome weekend to come up with that one.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Well, no worries everyone....I have only had two games this year that I could watch on my big screen HDTV and both were losses. I get to stream it so that must mean a Rams win.:rant:

I think the Rams have lost every game I got on TV but the whiner game this season. I have no problem streaming this week.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I might stay up all night to watch this one....first time since 2012 and the OT game in SF.
I gotta say, if hte Rams win, I expected it, but if they lose, well, we still have a chance at 11-5 and playoffs via Wild Card and maybe Dallas pulls it out against Seattle......but losing this game, and making playoffs would feel like backing in.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
F9358E61-2C94-409D-BC7F-4740B6F3226E.jpeg

If this really happens, I would have to take a break from the season unless they make the playoffs. Damn lol

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
They came into LA and barely escaped with a win in our house. Now it's time to return the favor and embarrassing these punks on their turf.

I want Seahawk blood!

:shooting:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Considering that my diet today includes half a gallon of gavilyte-c and lots of clear liquids, a Rams win is the only thing that will make today enjoyable in any way for me.

GO RAMS!!!

EasyE

Starter
Rams need to win this for me!...I start my first colonoscopy prep 5 minutes after game is over!...I'll need the good vibes!

EasyE

Starter
Considering that my diet today includes half a gallon of gavilyte-c and lots of clear liquids, a Rams win is the only thing that will make today enjoyable in any way for me.

GO RAMS!!!

Suprep for me today!