Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Was gonna say "cue the McVay is an idiot for using a TO" takes, but I am late...so...nm
I dont think I saw anyone call him a idiot. Just that they were concerned with burning timeouts when were down in this game.

fearsomefour

Legend
There you go.
Gotta keep Gurley in the mix to keep the pass rush honest....and oh yeah, he can break one too.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not sure on that Gurley up the middle play. Not done much today. Don't want to give up the run, but still.

Critical drive here. Need some points, any points.
Play action is no threat if you don't keep em honest

Mick

Pro Bowler
I dont think I saw anyone call him a idiot. Just that they were concerned with burning timeouts when were down in this game.
I wasn't quoting word for word, but the feeling stands....and I'll trust the you know...actual coach of the team to know if he sees something he doesn't like, and thinks the drive is too important to just let a play potentially get blown up....just me?