Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ok offense we need you now more then ever let's drive down and score

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Genuine question. I'm not being sarcastic.

Do we get held a lot, when you take in to consideration other teams? Or is this a league wide thing to allow offenses to flourish more?

I know I'm biased, but we get some shitty calls and non-calls against us.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Don't know why we have gotten away from running to the left side behind Whitworth and Saffold

fearsomefour

Legend
Side note: Michael Thomas is good at football.

He doesn’t look 6’3 212 lb for some reason but he certainly plays like it
80% or something of his targets are catches.
No one has stopped him all year.
He doesn't get the hype like Brown, Jones or Beckham but he is just as good as those guys.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trying to get back into the game and blow a timeout?? That’s inexcusable.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are going to see how tough this team is...11-1 away from the Coliseum in the age of McVay.....

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Not sure on that Gurley up the middle play. Not done much today. Don't want to give up the run, but still.

Critical drive here. Need some points, any points.

RamWoodie

Legend
Geeze McVay...you have the best RB...let him pick his holes by sweeping him and stretching the defense!

Mick

Pro Bowler
Was gonna say "cue the McVay is an idiot for using a TO" takes, but I am late...so...nm

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Not sure on that Gurley up the middle play. Not done much today. Don't want to give up the run, but still.

Critical drive here. Need some points, any points.

Agreed. Too much up the middle. Go to the left behind Saffold and Whitworth. It was working early, and teams have generally had lots of trouble stopping it. I wouldn't abandon the run just yet.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Do we get held a lot, when you take in to consideration other teams? Or is this a league wide thing to allow offenses to flourish more?

I know I'm biased, but we get some crappy calls and non-calls against us.
I definitely think we get held more.its. Sorta like basketball how they allowed Shaq to take so much punishment in the paint because he was so dominant

Psycho_X

Legend

I know I'm biased, but we get some crappy calls and non-calls against us.

It’s league wide but what frustrates me is it allows refs to pick and choose when they throw them. Like the one on Saffold at end of game last week. It causes inconsistency in the calls when the refs are told to allow most but not all.