Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
how do they run simple plays and they work every time?...no name players ...looks so simple..

us... trick plays that never work...

dis-heartened today....need moral support...
If we had more guys like your profile pic playing on the O-Line we'd be okay. Problem is we have the worst O-Line in the league. Even the Cleveland Browns have a better run game than us. Just about as dis-heartening as it gets.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Fisher to Pam Oliver... "I'm seeing what I thought I'd see." Makes sense.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Love the halftime report. Jeff Fisher says we have to get the running game going...Yeah Jeff, you've said that for 11 straight weeks. Good coaching sir.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Not only do I have a hard time digesting Fisher. I Have Lost Respect for him....Very Sad

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Did they tell Britt he wasn't coming back at the same time they announced Fisher's extension or something? Good season up until today's horrible showing.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Wtf is wrong with Britt. He had a false start last week too and that is his second bad drop today. Pull it together ffs that was a great play by Goff.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Another route short of the sticks. :palm:

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
How are the Rams flagged for a chop block when they never block??

Seriously tho, I did not see any OL engaged on that chop by Gurley...

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Did they tell Britt he wasn't coming back at the same time they announced Fisher's extension or something? Good season up until today's horrible showing.

Probably told him he WAS coming back. Doesn't need to play hard anymore. Britt always turns it on in a contract year then disappears.

…..

Legend
`Odd stat I just saw from enemy games...

San Francisco has run the ball 30 times and passed 2 times in their game.