Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KayJay

Starter
That ball, is sooooo sloooowwwww. I don't know if the Lions defense is that bad or our WR's are playing on another level. Its like they are interceptions waiting to happen.

Debacled

Starter
This, this right here is why the NFL is losing viewers.

Cut to commercial off a challenge without ever actually showing the full replay? I want to see him toss it around between his legs and re-secure it, not see it just come loose from him hitting the turf.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Finally using britt the right way! He's a fast big guy and he's making plays !

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
One of the best catches and gaining control I've ever seen. Incredible...Let's take it in.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That ball, is sooooo sloooowwwww. I don't know if the Lions defense is that bad or our WR's are playing on another level. Its like they are interceptions waiting to happen.
Does it matter how much time it takes to get there as long as it gets there?

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'm used to not expecting much from the offense but the defense is another story. The D is struggling.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
What's with the inconsistency on play calling? Awesome call on pass to Quick - terrible call on the 4th down call. The only consistent thing about this team is its inconsistency...

Has Britt ever had a better game?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That was a weird play. Gurley didn't get what was going on there.