Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
LOL You say the Rams db's are fighting during the game and I'm the one assuming the worst? That's comical.
I was asking a question.

Can you read?
I come here to have fun and have a laugh with some Rams Bros.

I'm going to go ahead and block you man because I'm tired of your constantly fussing with posters and, "telling them what they think" and making everything personal.

You have issues.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Guys....calm the hell down. The 1st quarter isnt even over yet and yall are acting like eagles fans lmao

Not panicking at all. Rams will probably win this game. But it's painful watching our defense man.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There's m'boy. Beautiful pin-point pass for a TD, and then a throw-away on 3rd & manageable.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Guys....calm the hell down. The 1st quarter isnt even over yet and yall are acting like eagles fans lmao
Compare us to eagles fans take a hike bud. We are expressing our concerns on things we see and so far I see 2 fgs and some luck on our side to not have Denver score

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
See there?! Still with the lead! Defense regrouped and held them to 3!! Plenty of game left people.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Come on fellas... we all know the Rams will get their act together... but it getting worrisome that's always in the 2nd half :sick:

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Compare us to eagles fans take a hike bud. We are expressing our concerns on things we see and so far I see 2 fgs and some luck on our side to not have Denver score

Bro, we are undefeated yet, let your glass be half full not half empty! And i was joking around about the eagles reference lmao. Chill out my friend it will be ok!!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
See there?! Still with the lead! Defense regrouped and held them to 3!! Plenty of game left people.
So are we no longer entitled to express our concerns on a message board game thread or only allowed to celebrate and slap butss

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Um. We lucked out with a taunting penalty otherwise it'd be 7-6 by now. Field goals aint gonna cut it. It's a valid concern some of us are having. We love our Rams but we won't pretend some concerning things aren't happening. All of us want a super bowl win.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What’s the record for the most rushing yards in a game?

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
So are we no longer entitled to express our concerns on a message board game thread or only allowed to celebrate and slap butss
There is a time and a place for everything under the sun man. Do you and ill do me. Im just saying enjoy the ride is all.