Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did y'all see what look like a little finger pointing on the Rams defense on that pass to Sanders?
Just stop! You don't know if it's finger pointing or coaching on the field among the players. Why do you always assume the worst? It looked like communication not fighting.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is why you have to score TDs and not settle for FGs.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Should have had the sack there...

Defense always seems just a step behind on the edge rush this season.

And there we are down by 1. Don't want to let Denver build momentum. Mile High is a tough stadium when the crowd gets into it.

Hill has to get that head around, plus not much help from the safety.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Field goals don't cut it. I'm not over reacting either. We need to score touchdowns or at least go for touchdowns some of the time when we're down in their goal line area.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Our secondary is so bad. Talib being out sucks and all, but damn. These guys aren't gonna get better.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I just don't believe that Peters is 100%. He looks so much slower

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Joyner? Why you jogging back when the corner beaten? He's not getting a new contract.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are becoming susceptible against the deep ball. Rams offense needs to get their arse in gear! FG's WILL NOT win this game with our secondary getting toasted like this.

Pass rush is making me sick this year. Was so hyped and so under delivered (so far).

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Just stop! You don't know if it's finger pointing or coaching on the field among the players. Why do you always assume the worst? It looked like communication not fighting.
Why do I always assume the worst?
:ROFLMAO:

Dude, you may be a little too wrapped up in this game.

I was asking a question first of all and secondly I'm allowed to express my opinion they did look like they were fussing a little bit.

Am I allowed to express my opinion without you bugging out?

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Is Jeff Fisher back coaching with these FGs?
Should have 14 or least 10 right now. And why is Hill even on the team? SMH.

Get it together, boys