Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I’m interested in hearing why Gurley has been underutilized tonight.
McVay on not running more or with any consistency: "You know the thing about that is we just didn't get into a rhythm, didn't really get enough opportunities. Credit to their defense...."

I love McVay and wouldn't want anyone else as our couch, but it's a little frustrating.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Is it possible Gurley is gimpy with an ankle? Because he is just not getting opportunities tonight

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It feels like I’m watching commercial’s with a little football sprinkled in between.

Sustain a freaking drive please!!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Is it possible Gurley is gimpy with an ankle? Because he is just not getting opportunities tonight
They’re completely shutting Gurley down. We have nothing on offense. But we should at least run him a little more to keep them honest.

KayJay

Starter
It will be dealt with.
giphy.gif

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Losing is one thing, getting dominated is another. Heck the Lions scored 22 at Soldier Field. Even the Jets scored 10. Loss to Saints sucked but at least we played almost even with them.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We need to shake it up. Good teams can start developing bad habits.
Its hard to correct them before they cause you a loss.
When teams are winning, the tendency is to keep doing whats worked before.
McVay has to re-evaluate this offense.

RamWoodie

Legend
The Bears have done some good defensively...but from my perspective it's because the play calling has been atrocious.
It's time to get to playing your game. DON'T LOSE PLAYING THE OTHER TEAMS GAME.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I do wonder why Gurley isn't being used to attack the middle in the pass game. Of course the answer is probably because he's needed to help plug the sieve that is our OL in pass pro.