GAME DAY Rams at Bears - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Once again, you get to first and goal. Your first play is a low percentage lob pass. I just don't get the mindset behind these plays.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Same bullshit in the red zone. No jet sweeps or Tutu crossing patterns. 7 screens to the left though

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
It seems to happen every game. McVay has good success running the ball then he abandons it inside the 10…. 3 straight passes and fail.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
So it's not Goff it's not Stafford why can't McVay score a TD in Chicago??? I see teams do it all the time. Got the whole 2nd half to prove me wrong.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
So it's not Goff it's not Stafford why can't McVay score a TD in Chicago??? I see teams do it all the time. Got the whole 2nd half to prove me wrong.
He needs to get his ish together. His RZ play calls are suspect and boarderline boneheadish

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Rams 22 mins
Bears: 13 mins

Fatigue should not be a problem yet for the DEF

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
You gotta wonder, if we are this bad passing in the RZ, why not just try and run it 4x if necessary. I am not saying do it every time. But I find it odd we have never tried it. Maybe we did and I am just not recalling.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Defence needs a turnover. We can't keep missing out on splash plays by inches. Chicago has a turnover. We need one too. Let's go D!