GAME DAY Rams at Bears - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Not over but jesus this team can be sorry as hell. Plenty of time to comeback but don’t play too fast play methodically…

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Why in the fuck is Rosenbum on Moore in endzone?!?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Like I said after halftime… offense needs to wake the fuck up and score in The redzone

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Thats what happens when you rely on field goals. They score TDs and you're down two scores. I know we're just trying to survive until guys get back. But this was a winnable game. Now I'm not so sure.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I see a lot of shitting on the defense but they've only allowed 17 points, some of which were essentially a gift from the offense. This offense has been good everywhere outside the red zone. We get to the red zone and McVay's playcalling absolutely falls apart - no clue why he refuses to run the ball. Blame the offense, it's shit in the red zone and McVay is largely to blame.