GAME DAY Rams at Bears - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
No vent from me. This years team had to have the offense carry the weight to get a lot of wins. It had to be great.

Injuries have derailed that thus far. Too many FG’s, not enough points and slow starts.

Other than the loss at AZ the team has competed. There are other issues non injury related, like red zone playcalling (always an issue it seems) and run defense.

Bottom line to me is the offense is handicapped and if it weren’t for #9 we’d be 0-4 and laughably bad.

Go Rams

Memphis Ram

Legend
Ernest Jones may be better than Reeder and Rozeboom, but he was hardly the difference maker some here appear to be making him out to be. And that was with Aaron Donald in front of him taking up a lot of attention.

The problem with this team is the offense isn't scoring the way they expected. The defense appears to be set up to play with a lead.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
During preseason, I stated that if Earnest Jones gets hurt that the Rams would be screwed.

Trading him away has pretty much confirmed my fears.
That AND losing AD. Both happening in one offseason made it worse.

Verse looks good so far but he’s about the only good thing about the defense and I just don’t see him as elite as a rookie.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No vent from me. This years team had to have the offense carry the weight to get a lot of wins. It had to be great.

Injuries have derailed that thus far. Too many FG’s, not enough points and slow starts.

Other than the loss at AZ the team has competed. There are other issues non injury related, like red zone playcalling (always an issue it seems) and run defense.

Bottom line to me is the offense is handicapped and if it weren’t for #9 we’d be 0-4 and laughably bad.

Go Rams
No vent from myself either. That TD pass that CW delivered to Moore was perfect. We were given up for dead last year. We will rebound.