GAME DAY Rams at Bears - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We cannot expect to win a field goal game. Turnovers, missed field goals and defensive mistakes will lose a game if you can't finish drives.

Tano

Legend
3rd and long and McVay has two plays - a draw or a screen.

He is so much better than that yet he is so conservative on 3rd and long.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I am tired of being upset but damn this team sure can get my blood boiling. Hope we can polish out our issues and get back into this game. Play smart football all around….Go Rams

TXRams86

The Infamous
I am tired of being upset but damn this team sure can get my blood boiling. Hope we can polish out our issues and get back into this game. Play smart football all around….Go Rams
We get in the redzone then get cute with the playcalling. This has been McVay's achilles heal.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Regroup at halftime. We can get this one.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Watching Rams D chasing QB's all over the backfield then seeing them complete a long pass is getting old.

Rams lead the league in "almost sacks".

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Bears have one of the leagues best defenses but they’ve struggled with big plays. Like to see Tutu get loose on this opening drive