GAME DAY Rams at Bears - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Parkinson doesn’t give us much. He’s so slow. And McVay calls those screens on 3rd and long 100% of the time. I’d rather run a draw.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Two things on RB’s.

One, Rivers seems to be running well, frankly.

Two, Corum can’t yet pass block to McVay’s standards, apparently.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Jeez, I don't like the way this game is going. Outplay them by a lot. Can't finish drives. Mistake gives the Bears the lead. I hope they clean things up in the second half. I've seen too many games where a team controls everything but the scoreboard.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Im fine with that drive. We were patient and mixed in the running game. The penalty killed it but otherwise it was what we needed.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Bears have one of the best defenses in football. They are playing at home and were 3 point favorites. We can still win this game.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Offensive playcalling has been crap. We should be blowing these scrubs out but we can't finish drives and refuse to run the fucking ball.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Need a turn over here to get us back excited