PREGAME Rams at 49’ers - MNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If they can't beat this whiner team they won't be able to catch the Cards. And it likely means they won't do shit in the playoffs. Plus I think this game is an affirmation of the QB change, that loss last year to the 9ers was a straw breaking the camel's back type deal.

So this game carries enormous importance. 9ers know it too and they know their win condition requires them to bully the Rams in the trenches.

Translation is this is gonna be another brawl and the Rams have to be balanced offensively.

Btw I am fine with OBJ working in to the scheme gradually and doing returns. Someone has to do it and better him than Kupp.

Hope we tattoo that ass tonight. Losing is too painful to even consider for me.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I mentioned including him in that are before we got him but yea now he and the wide receivers room should be bubble wrapped

OBj says it best,to have fun ,play free, & to enjoy the game they love.
Bubble wrap ? I’m from the olden days in believe is you play hard & don’t worry(think) about injuries.
It’s like in preseason or practice & not going 100%,the saying has always been that is when injuries accur.
Woods & Akers both got hurt going through drills.Your going to stop them from running,put them in a bubble ball ? Lol —

Just saying I like the next man up thing as well,especially when a guy gets his chance.

Still lol about all the Raheem Morris Haters.I like what DD21 is doing.He was cover Tennessee’s biggest & best WR & imo got the best of him.

The Rams scoring only 9 points & a cheap one at the end of the game.I looked at the game & saw how Stafford just needs to play more free.Whitworth knows it,the Iline knows it.I’m sure Mcvay is telling Stafford to get the ball to Higbee.
Matthew Stafford has to be more consistent period.Compared to Goff there is no difference.Wolford isn’t the answer as a backup moving forward.I’ll take the bad game.He just about went on IR with his ankle.He twisted it,but didn’t roll it.

This is Stafford’s first game against the 9ers as a Ram.Obj’s first as a Ram.Sort of excited about how well they will look together.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Shelton will be going up against NT DJ Jones & DT Arik Armstead I bet one will line up over him each snap. Let us hope the 6-1 305 Brian Allen can go because the under 6ft 305 NT Jones is a mismatch with the over 6-4 300 Shelton.

Armstead been a powerful play-making force since he hs moved back inside & the 9ers made Samson Ebukam a DE.

From all signs that I heard a couple days ago Brian Allen will start.

Agree with Armstead’s play.Will see what Ebukham looks like.Is he going against Whitworth or Havenstien?

Lmao - wonder how that Austin Corbett project at center is going ?
Truth is though he knows how to play the Center spot if called upon.Still Kolone would be next center up as 3rd string imo ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Lol - Bonifay will hate this statement.
I still believe in Bobby Evans & think having Corbett moving inside wouldn’t be a bad option? Then again moving to players instead of one could cause more of a problem.
—Still wondering about 2022 a little.The beaut though is if The Rams beat the Miners they will be looking more towards next season.The Rams will be looking at 2022 SOFI SuperBowl.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
OBj says it best,to have fun ,play free, & to enjoy the game they love.
Bubble wrap ? I’m from the olden days in believe is you play hard & don’t worry(think) about injuries.
It’s like in preseason or practice & not going 100%,the saying has always been that is when injuries accur.
Woods & Akers both got hurt going through drills.Your going to stop them from running,put them in a bubble ball ? Lol —

Just saying I like the next man up thing as well,especially when a guy gets his chance.

Still lol about all the Raheem Morris Haters.I like what DD21 is doing.He was cover Tennessee’s biggest & best WR & imo got the best of him.

The Rams scoring only 9 points & a cheap one at the end of the game.I looked at the game & saw how Stafford just needs to play more free.Whitworth knows it,the Iline knows it.I’m sure Mcvay is telling Stafford to get the ball to Higbee.
Matthew Stafford has to be more consistent period.Compared to Goff there is no difference.Wolford isn’t the answer as a backup moving forward.I’ll take the bad game.He just about went on IR with his ankle.He twisted it,but didn’t roll it.

This is Stafford’s first game against the 9ers as a Ram.Obj’s first as a Ram.Sort of excited about how well they will look together.

I agree with you whole heartedly in most cases. It was meant for figuratively however while I have always backed the rams agreessive formula trade cuts etc. For me the one thing that can bite you as any team is injury. Having said that I'm typically all for next man up...I'd actually be very psyched to see Ben play or even Koski Stafford can elevate receivers I believe but it's hard for next man up when you running out of men at one particular position. That was more my point I guess. But yea o love rookie Cinderella next man up on all sports. We are running out though at WR lol. I/we want this Superbowl and now more than ever for Bobby Trees and of course AD as he deserves to cement that legacy.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Start fast and put them away. The NFC West is there for the taking

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
The difference with the losses to the whiners the last 2 years is the improvement we have at QB. I'll not mention any names, so as not to hurt any feelings, but the former QB had under 100 yards passing before OT yesterday. Hey, Stafford clearly has issues that came to light last game, but, he is head and shoulders superior and the whiners have yet to experience that with this team.

If we can get to Girloppolo early, that hopefully rattles him for the game. The whiners offense is exactly what we struggle with (short passes and running). Our CB's play way to far off the line and thus allow for easy short slants. I'm really hoping we adjust for that tonight since we know for a fact that is what the whiners do. Also, the whiners have a bad secondary, lets take full advantage of that with our elite route runners and spin them in circles.

We need this one boys. GO RAMS!

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
I'd like to see 250 yards rushing tonight

Hendo with 150 and Michael with 100.

49er front seven severely beaten, badly bruised, starters benched in the 2nd half and tearful because of their inability to stop our running game.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, for the last time, if Brycen Hopkins is not active then he certainly has photos of McVay and/or Snead in uncompromising situations containing farm animals

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I want the Rams to beat the 49ers so bad that the fans start booing the home team, they empty out the stadium early, that Deebo cries on the way to the car, the announcers start talking about random shit, that Kupp continues to break more records, and that I see their fan forum implode from the embarrassment. In short, kick the living fuck tard shit balls out those good for nothing piece of dog Doo Doo stank breath bastards asses!

This is fucking literature on the order of Melville. I love it with every fiber of my being and couldn't agree more.

No. Blue. Text.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
* Opponent is not a good football team: check
* Opponent has large number of injuries: check
* Opponent knows how to beat current Ram team: check
* Opponent is a rival and the game means everything for the Rams: check
* Opponent has a QB controversy: check

Rams fall apart early and often after a promising early start to the season and lose to a bad 49ers team: check
tenor.gif

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Starting off as a typical Rams game. Look unprepared and can't get off on 3rd down.

This isn't a Super Bowl team.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ

Rams fall apart early and often after a promising early start to the season and lose to a bad 49ers team: check
Well... This was the post of the day unfortunately

Mackeyser

Name
Mack

Either you need a lottery ticket or McVay's number.

As much as I dislike the pessimism, I'll have to look for your take before the GB game as we get closer to that.

I mean...damn.

Also, dammit... why'd you have to put that out there...put that evil on us...

Next time... find your happy place and help us to a win, yo!!!