PREGAME Rams at 49’ers - MNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think so too, but…

Does it change the play calling? There‘s got to be a lot of plays/calls he can’t have down yet.

So, does McVay have to adapt to Beckham, in some ways? Effect what’s available?

Or, do we just play Beckham on certain plays? My guess, its this.
Mcvay said they had enough time to go through there game plan.The definite answers is yes they need to adjust there game plan & player personnel without Robert Woods.
An example is on 4th down The Rams bring Robert Woods in to run block almost like a FB,but he lines up right behind the guard.
Then all the snaps the 11 get.There is no way OBj gets over 50 snaps.The Rams will have to rotate WR’s in. It should be fun to watch how it all plays out.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Don't like that hard arm bump Donald and Floyd did. Cody Bellinger did a similar thing in last year's world series with the forearm and it caused him to miss games this year.
It even contributed to his nasty slump most of this past season as well.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
* Opponent is not a good football team: check
* Opponent has large number of injuries: check
* Opponent knows how to beat current Ram team: check
* Opponent is a rival and the game means everything for the Rams: check
* Opponent has a QB controversy: check

Rams fall apart early and often after a promising early start to the season and lose to a bad 49ers team: check
The Rams have not lost to any bad team this year, unlike the Packers Bills Ravens Cowboys Titans and Bucs (who are currently losing to the WFT).

Stop acting like we have the most overrated team in the NFL. Every team has strengths and weaknesses.

RamsOfCastamere

Fox TV crew just said “Rams are a finesse team”, having lost to Cards and Titans.

“Not sure how far you can go in the playoffs being that way”…

You hear that Rams?

Finesse? To a football player, that‘s like calling you a wuss, right?
I'm sure Whitworth is taking last week personal and will have the OL fired up. This message is directed towards them.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Please no after the Woods injury. Koski on all return jobs please.

I mentioned including him in that are before we got him but yea now he and the wide receivers room should be bubble wrapped

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Akers being on IR allows the number to be reassigned iirc.

He couldn’t take Wolford’s 13 because he was assigned it at the beginning of the season and is still active.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

He couldn’t take Wolford’s 13 because he was assigned it at the beginning of the season and is still active.

Well that sucks. Just hoping for a W regardless, but I will remain on edge til the conclusion of tomorrows performance.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Fox TV crew just said “Rams are a finesse team”, having lost to Cards and Titans.

“Not sure how far you can go in the playoffs being that way”…

You hear that Rams?

Finesse? To a football player, that‘s like calling you a wuss, right?
I understand it. The offense is based on misdirection and scheming guys open. The defense has been bend but don’t break most of the year. Plus the downgrading of the inside linebacker position in favor of safeties doesn’t lend itself to jarring hits.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think I am with you guys.

”No”, please.
I hate seeing Cooper Kupp back there.He has sure hands & basically never really returns punts without a fair catch.
JJ Koski got a chance because Kupp let a punt get past him to the 3 yard line.Ben Sko seems to tall & afraid he might get hurt.We’ll see tonight.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I want the Rams to beat the 49ers so bad that the fans start booing the home team, they empty out the stadium early, that Deebo cries on the way to the car, the announcers start talking about random shit, that Kupp continues to break more records, and that I see their fan forum implode from the embarrassment. In short, kick the living fuck tard shit balls out those good for nothing piece of dog Doo Doo stank breath bastards asses!

RamsOfCastamere

I'm worried about Coleman Shelton the most. He looked horrible in the preseason. Otherwise, I think we blow out the 49ers and head into the bye with some momentum and a chance to rest and recover.

Psycho_X

Legend
Whiner week!!!
We Hate You GIF

What I hope Aaron Donald does to Jimmy G all game.
home video shut up GIF

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'm worried about Coleman Shelton the most. He looked horrible in the preseason. Otherwise, I think we blow out the 49ers and head into the bye with some momentum and a chance to rest and recover.
Shelton will be going up against NT DJ Jones & DT Arik Armstead I bet one will line up over him each snap. Let us hope the 6-1 305 Brian Allen can go because the under 6ft 305 NT Jones is a mismatch with the over 6-4 300 Shelton.

Armstead been a powerful play-making force since he hs moved back inside & the 9ers made Samson Ebukam a DE.