Rams 2021 practice squad tracker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
IMO, he wants a shot on another team, Rams seem stacked at that position now.
Stacked?

1630521620098.png

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Surprised that Snead went with Kolone & Brewer over OC/OG Jordan Meredith who certainly outperformed both of them.

Outside of keeping Evans & not signing Meredith, I think the Rams have done an outstanding job with this 2021 team.:fistbump1::sunglasses::thumbsup1:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

I like the ILB right now, including Ernest Jones and I truly believe Reeder is underrated, but let's see how the season plays out. Besides Rozebloom could not beat the current ILB's on this roster, so now he heads to another organization with a blank page.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Surprised that Snead went with Kolone & Brewer over OC/OG Jordan Meredith who certainly out performed both of them.

IMO, Kolone is not very good and he's been around, maybe the Rams are awaiting others and will release Kolone once they have a better prospect.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Jackson and Meredith remain unsigned which may mean they are entertaining multiple offers

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I thought you couldn't demote a previous starter to the practice squad...or am I missing a part of that rule?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't understand. Is it that player knowledge is compartmentalized for each team? Micah Kiser started games for us, but was cut because of incoming players developing faster/better, but the sense I had was he was very near to making the 53 man squad. 31 other teams looked at him and decided he wasn't as good as their back ups, or else they would have grabbed him off waivers....

So are they just ignorant or we acting the homer?

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So are they just ignorant or we acting the homer?

Teams like their guys, keep in mind that Kiser has also had durability issues so that might have played into other teams making decisions as the run stuffing linebackers are becoming less in the demand because of the continuous passing on even 3rd & 1.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Googled Jordan Meredith to see if he had signed with anyone and this came up and I forgot what I was doing...

1630526037635.png

oldnotdead

Legend
Looks like they got most of who they wanted. Only 14 right now

• WR Landen Akers
  • RB Otis Anderson
  • TE Kendall Blanton
  • T Chandler Brewer
  • DE Earnest Brown IV
  • DT Marquise Copeland
  • DB Dont’e Deayon
  • G Jeremiah Kolone
  • WR J.J. Koski
  • DB Kareem Orr
  • DB Tyler Hall
  • LB Micah Kiser
  • LB Justin Lawler
  • T Max Pircher (international program)

oldnotdead

Legend
3 more to go

Sorry didn't see this thread.....old eyes get burned out looking at good looking women. Anyway they got the core of their TC class back. Good assessment by the Snead & McVay.

Last edited:

oldnotdead

Legend
Meredith, Daka and Jackson obviously didn't clear waivers. Both must go through the waiver process. Meredith is an unknown and was an UDFA. IMO they are still going to make roster moves and PS moves before the season. Akers and Koski are solid prospects. They got Kiser and Lawler back and now they can be protected. They also got Tyler Hall who never got the opportunity to get into the playbook. He was being groomed as a SCB under Morris before coming to the Rams.

More to come that is all we can expect.

oldnotdead

Legend
I thought you couldn't demote a previous starter to the practice squad...or am I missing a part of that rule?

That changed at the beginning of last year when they started to allow vets regardless of vested status to be signed to the PS. It's one rule I think should be made permanent if they aren't going to expand the active roster yet expand the season. They also allow 4 players to be designated protected from poaching off the PS each week. That would be Kiser, Lawler, Brown and one of the receivers right now IMO.