Raiders at Rams Preseason Week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Okay you Mannion supporters, no pressure and two straight passes overthrown. I can no longer support him as the #2.
Don't be so hard on him, he did show the ability to extend a play. Unfortunately he shouldn't have he needed to work faster ugh!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Okay you Mannion supporters, no pressure and two straight passes overthrown. I can no longer support him as the #2.

Yep. This offense requires accuracy and at least some mobility in the pocket for the movement/bootlegs. He's a poor fit plain and simple.

It's Allen's job to win and IMO it has been from beginning of camp. We'll see if he has a better game today.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can’t see the game..Are we kickin’ that Raidaer @ss?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Right now @bubbaramfan is sharpenin his knives for the Mannion bashers, beware!!! :p

Name
Hollywood Ram
I wish the Rams would go after Kyle Sloter, kid looked good again for Vikings. They just traded for Simien, so he might be available.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great.... NFLN is playing that horrible Raiders broadcast crew.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok that was wierd it started with the Raiders crew now I have Siciliano with Nate and Peter.

Mick

Pro Bowler
I feel bad for anyone who paid for a ticket to the game...talk about bait and switch lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is Chuckie blowing a gasket, yet?

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Is the announcer a dude huffing on a helium balloon? :unsure:

I was watching it on NFL Network but they blacked it out here in Norcal and now I have to listen to the freaking lame Raiders announcers. Which includes that chick trying to sound like a dude. Horrible.

Like the game so far.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It may be that Mannion needs everything perfect to succeed....but what back up QB ever gets a perfect set up when stepping in for a starter?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I was watching it on NFL Network but they blacked it out here in Norcal and now I have to listen to the freaking lame Raiders announcers. Which includes that chick trying to sound like a dude. Horrible.

Like the game so far.
What’s worse is Matt Millen being the worlds biggest Raiders homer. He’s so fucking annoying.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get how Mannion and these receivers have all been taking 2nd team snaps and have no rapport going. Mannion should have led Brown on that 3rd down pass and threw it behind him.