Raiders at Rams Preseason Week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Today is obviously going to be interesting. See more of Kelly & Davis. Hope Mannion can do better. But again not really to concerned about the final score whether its good or bad. So yeah getting ready for gametime.!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Found a Hooters for lunch, game should be starting any minute. The lengths I will go to see my Rams.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

fuck me, the woman man is the commentator.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I'm in Vegas and on Fox they have the Raider commentators and NBC has the Rams commentators. Guess which one I"m watching?

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
5 yard dump off - that was impressive....

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Okay you Mannion supporters, no pressure and two straight passes overthrown. I can no longer support him as the #2.

Mick

Pro Bowler
You don't need starters to NOT overthrow a guy badly on your first pass...I mean...announcer guy..come on

MachS

Hall of Fame
Not sure why Mannion has so much love on this board. The guy needs to go this year. If Goff goes down our season is lost.