Raiders at Rams Preseason Week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Read this as "both sides of the line" and was very confused/excited for a moment

Funny I wrote both sides of the line first. And thought that kind of sounded like defense and offense.

So thought right end and left end. And thought about changing that to both RT and LT. But got lazy and let it ride.

Now I am paying the consequence of my laziness with this worthless, drawn out post. :burp::p

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Even if this catch doesn't count, I still like how Hodge got open and showed himself as a target.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea, we need a backup QB. Allen isn't going to do it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think Hodge is going to make the team this year. But he'll stick on the practice squad.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice that they let Ficken kick some. He won't make the team, but he can show for other teams.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Fickens kick was better that GZs other two.

Just making an observation.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Raiders 2nd string offense finally moving against our 3rd string D

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Overall today I'm most impressed by our defense. They really raised the bar today, and of course starting the game 2s versus 2s was helpful but still they looked great.

OL too. Those guys moved all over and performed well. Our rooks just damn. Talk about making the most of a mid to late round OL class holy crap.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm watching the Raiders broadcasters stream of the game and i can't decide, if I should puncture my eardrums with a letter opener or just smash my phone into a thousand pieces.
Would anyone have a stream with Rams radio broadcasting?