Raiders at Rams - Preseason Game 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Perkins and Harris looked better than a lot of QB's and TE's I watched today. It'll be interesting if either one makes the team.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What a great game. Had an awesome time watching this one. :thumbsup1:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Perkins and Harris looked better than a lot of QB's and TE's I watched today. It'll be interesting if either one makes the team.
QB and TE 2 baby :D Ok maybe not QB2 but yes to Harris being there, honestly there's nobody else that inspires any confidence at the spot.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Much better feeling after the first preseason game. Lots of good from the rooks, backup RBs, and theres something about Perkins man. Past 15 yards he's not an NFL QB - so game plans for him would shut him down pretty easily - but he's got good accuracy to go along with the athleticism and escape skills.

TexasRam

Legend
This is cool...

A few plays back Perkins didn't see Harris open down the middle for an easy TD. Then it ends up to him for the TD.

That's TWO TDs for Harris on that final drive. Just sayin.
Harris has a knack for getting open. Part of it is his quickness but part of it is his deception on his cuts from what i can tell. Reminds me of Jason Witten honestly. Just totally different bodies obviously.

But yea Harris constantly getting open is a great sign and predictor.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It may not be this year but Perkins is soon to be a QB2. Love watching the kid.

Funk and Jones both showed good at times but Funk has a major problem with pass pro.

Garrett was a monster so was Jones in the secondary.

Fuck those refs straight outta Inglewood

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah the fade is not the best call for a 2 point conversion, but I think they’re just kicking the tires on Harris to see what he can do with his height and athleticism.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Perkins staked his claim to QB3. Question is if you keep him on the roster or put him on the practice squad.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Tutu durability is a concern.. already not feeling comfortable with him being a successful draft pick.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The fade is statistically one of the least efficient red zone plays. O'Connell isn't ready for the big time.
Yeah i didn't like that 2 pt play call at all. Perkins was hot. Call a designed horizontal QB run option.

Cromwell

All Pro 21
Name
Tom
Can't stand going for a fade play when it's do or die. Statistically the most annoying play ever called especially when there's no next play! Great game and many positives from this game though

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
A lot of bright spots tonight. Garrett looks like a game wrecker. Perkins looks to me like a guy who could be pushing Wolford for #2 sooner rather than later. I'd like to see Perks with the #1's.

Atwell showed toughness but my arrow is pointing down on this kid. Game plan tonite was to force feed him touches. I wish that deep ball INT hadn't been under thrown. I still wasn't impressed with his game though. I think some of the other WR's buried on the depth chart showed out better than Tutu.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah i didn't like that 2 pt play call at all. Perkins was hot. Call a designed horizontal QB run option.
I'd have just gone empty and called a normal red zone passing play. Perkins can either hit a guy quickly for a TD or try to run it in.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Atwell looks like he's the easiest wr to bring down in the league.

The trick is to hit him on time so he can use his speed to beat the defender. He had so much space but the ball came so late that the defender was on him as soon as he caught it. Stafford will hit him on time and he will make ground.