Raiders at Rams - Preseason Game 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Is it just my potentially biased eyes or have the Raiders got away with some cheap shots tonight?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tutu getting shaken up multiple times is worrisome.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Tutu getting shaken up multiple times is worrisome.
I don’t see him getting anywhere close to this number of snaps. He is too little to contest throws, looks no different than Austin to me.

jjab360

Legend
Atwell showing toughness, but I have no idea why he hasn't been pulled from this game yet...

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I want a Tutu TD!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Atwell showing toughness, but I have no idea why he hasn't been pulled from this game yet...
Because he's like 5th on the depth chart and they want to see if he can help them this season.

jjab360

Legend
I've been a huge Harris advocate but that's an embarrassing drop for what someone his size should've made look easy...

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I've been a huge Harris advocate but that's an embarrassing drop for what someone his size should've made look easy...
well he was wide open on the next play but Perkins couldnt get it to him over the middle.