Raiders at Rams - Preseason Game 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Are you meaning Okoronkwo? Lewis is going into his second year. Unless the knee is so bad that he's done, they're not cutting him imo.
Yeah, despite Lawler's heroic's last week I still see him as the long shot unless Lewis is truly damaged goods.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good chance you're right. Lewis will probably be PUP'd, but if not then yeah he's gotta go.
Lewis? Nah, man. If that dude can play, you stick with him. He flashed starting OLB traits last year. Even if he can only play 15 reps per game, that's still valuable depth. Only way I cut him is if I think his knee is so bad that he's not going to be able to play.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, despite Lawler's heroic's last week I still see him as the long shot unless Lewis is truly damaged goods.
Oh, you were talking about Lawler. Sorry. Wasn't sure who was the fourth year vet referenced in your post.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Probably. What could he show us that would make us cut Bryce Perkins? Nothing. I don’t think we’re going to learn anything from putting him in. Keep in Bryce and get him the live game action he needs.
Perkins is getting cut unless he beats out Wolford. He goes to practice squad. They are not keeping 3 QBs. Which ever guy doesn't get claimed heads to the PS.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Anyone else getting sick of this saturation of Eddie by Gettie every single commercial break. What is it with all this ED crap!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Lewis? Nah, man. If that dude can play, you stick with him. He flashed starting OLB traits last year. Even if he can only play 15 reps per game, that's still valuable depth. Only way I cut him is if I think his knee is so bad that he's not going to be able to play.
I think he's a negative fill on your roster. The guy has to be nursed just to get him through an occasional practice. I'll take certain upside on Garrett and even Oko over Lewis at this point.

And I'd love to see him prove me wrong. But doubt that happens.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Perkins is getting cut unless he beats out Wolford. He goes to practice squad. They are not keeping 3 QBs. Which ever guy doesn't get claimed heads to the PS.
I actually think I'd keep Perkins on the roster if I were making these cuts. Wolford is reckless man. I like Perkins' upside. I.e. I would keep 3x QBs.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he's a negative fill on your roster. The guy has to be nursed just to get him through an occasional practice. I'll take certain upside on Garrett and even Oko over Lewis at this point.

And I'd love to see him prove me wrong. But doubt that happens.
If the dude can make plays on Sundays, you nurse him. We knew what we were getting when we drafted him. First round talent in terms of traits who will need to be handled with care due to the lower-body injuries.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the dude can make plays on Sundays, you nurse him. We knew what we were getting when we drafted him. First round talent in terms of traits who will need to be handled with care due to the lower-body injuries.
I'd write him off man. I like the room without him. Maybe some team will want to give up a late round pick for a lottery ticket that may come in someday.