Raiders at Rams - Preseason Game 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You might make this team if you score a TD here Perkins.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whatever the play is, check into a strike to the deep middle. Do eeeeet. Raiders will play the sidelines post their asses.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
My Iowa dude Alaric Jackson is the only OL playing solid and clean tonight.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So that first play Perkins forgets the most valuable resource is not yards but time. Scrambling around? C'mon man.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting first half though, I'm really enjoying this. Better OL play leading to some fun evaluation.

Wonder if Hodges gets the entire second half?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Garrett showing out. I mean if there was ONE possibility that would have been amazing it would be our late round Edge pick at a position where we're weak.

This draft class man. I mean it's a clinic on late round usage IMO.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Actually I think Garrett makes the team and it comes down to Lewis vs Lawler considering Lawler is on the last yr of his deal. So I don't you cut a rookie to keep an injury prone 4 yr vet on his last yr.

So it's injury prone vet vs injury prone 2nd yr guy. Cant have to many injury prone guys at one position.

Maybe they can trade a few solid vets to get more draft capital next yr even late round picks can be used to trade up. Because I see too many young guys that won't make it through waivers.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I think they will try to get him on the ps but I can't see any way he makes the team

Could be telling where Meredith comes in to play in the 3'rd quarter. He replaced Evans at RG last week, will he sub in for Evans or Brewer for this game ?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually I think Garrett makes the team and it comes down to Lewis vs Lawler considering Lawler is on the last yr of his deal. So I don't you cut a rookie to keep an injury prone 4 yr vet on his last yr.
Good chance you're right. Lewis will probably be PUP'd, but if not then yeah he's gotta go.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

So it's injury prone vet vs injury prone 2nd yr guy. Cant have to many injury prone guys at one position.

Maybe they can trade a few solid vets to get more draft capital next yr even late round picks can be used to trade up. Because I see too many young guys that won't make it through waivers.
Are you meaning Okoronkwo? Lewis is going into his second year. Unless the knee is so bad that he's done, they're not cutting him imo.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
Wonder if Hodges gets the entire second half?
Probably. What could he show us that would make us cut Bryce Perkins? Nothing. I don’t think we’re going to learn anything from putting him in. Keep in Bryce and get him the live game action he needs.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably. What could he show us that would make us cut Bryce Perkins? Nothing. I don’t think we’re going to learn anything from putting him in. Keep in Bryce and get him the live game action he needs.
Yeah I can get behind that sentiment. Hope that's how it happens.

If not then it's a shame Perkins' night is over because he was in the zone.