Raiders at Rams - Preseason Game 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JRobinson

MiLB
Up to this point in the pre-season, I have to say that I’m pleased with what I’ve seen from our draft picks. Just goes to show how legit our scouting department and FO is.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I actually think I'd keep Perkins on the roster if I were making these cuts. Wolford is reckless man. I like Perkins' upside. I.e. I would keep 3x QBs.
Do you keep him over....

Reed
Garrett
J.Williams
Trishton Jackson
Hughs

Because a 3rd QB means at least one of these guys gets cut that otherwise would have made it. And likely a few get cut anyway, but one more gets cut with 3 QBs.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
39 right there (crosser).

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Banks you beautiful and big ass MFer woooooo!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you keep him over....

Reed
Garrett
J.Williams
Trishton Jackson
Hughs

Because a 3rd QB means at least one of these guys gets cut that otherwise would have made it. And likely a few get cut anyway, but one more gets cut with 3 QBs.

I'd cut Trishton Jackson to keep him. Young QB with some promise harder to find than a low roster WR who doesn't do returns.

Tano

Legend
I think I saw Anchrum walking around without a limp so hopefully it was just a slight sprain that needed to be walked off

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Perkins has been fun to watch, but surely not a threat to make another team's 53 if the Rams want him on the PS

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I'd cut Trishton Jackson to keep him. Young QB with some promise harder to find than a low roster WR who doesn't do returns.
I think he still has a long way to go to be a QB from a passing game perspective.

Running around in preseason and playing against a vanilla defense is night & day from a D that is game planning during a reg season game. His arm, to me, doesn't look NFL caliber.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he still has a long way to go to be a QB from a passing game perspective.

Running around in preseason and playing against a vanilla defense is night & day from a D that is game planning during a reg season game. His arm, to me, doesn't look NFL caliber.
I don't think your opinion is unreasonable btw. You may be right. I just like his game.