Raiders at Rams - Preseason Game 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Tutu does go down easy. But he is so much better than Austin. He’s a real WR. Nice hands.
I do hate seeing him get ragdolled any time a defender gets their hands on him but that's what happens when you're one of the lightest players in NFL history..

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Gotta release that shoulder a beat earlier 72. :laugh2:
Not long enough for OT. I know he has long arms for 6-2 guy, but he needs to be an OG. And the fact that 6-7 Brewer is not playing OT, makes me wonder how much upside he really has.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am sure many board members love Atwell, I just don’t see it. He’s got a HS players body in the NFL. Nothing personal but he’s basically a 1 arm tackle every time.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Tutu does go down easy. But he is so much better than Austin. He’s a real WR. Nice hands.
oh no doubt about that, and he doesnt dance every play likes he's auditioning for footloose.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Stop and 2 minute drill on offense here plz.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Gotta release that shoulder a beat earlier 72. :laugh2:
Not long enough for OT. I know he has long arms for 6-2 guy, but he needs to be an OG. And the fact that 6-7 Brewer is not playing OT, makes me wonder how much upside ge really has.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How the fuck do they call us for a million holding calls and Garrett doesn't get one there?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Burgess got some freak in him.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

@blackbart @Memphis Ram

chris garrett showed exactly how to hit a statue behind the line of scrimmage.

Not the same play. He came from behind and like someone else mentioned the Bears QB made a move dropping his head after the defender had committed. He led with his face and not the crown. If it was anyone but the QB it wouldn’t be questioned.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That should have been punt-catch interference.