Raheem to ATL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That creates a very disturbing image.
Almost as disturbing as the endlessly repeating exchange arguing over nonsense. Who fucking cares. Morris got promoted, obviously teams know the guy made chicken salad with chicken shit here.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Almost as disturbing as the endlessly repeating exchange arguing over nonsense. Who fucking cares. Morris got promoted, obviously teams know the guy made chicken salad with chicken shit here.
You really know how to Ruin a Mood.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd put some RoD dolla on you man no worries. :laugh4:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame

But but but, I have stats to show that he's the greatest DC EVER!

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Almost as disturbing as the endlessly repeating exchange arguing over nonsense.
Maybe you should be disturbed so easily. Around here you cannot call people Karens so I won't but sometimes it's best to not get panties in a twist over what other people do.

Who fucking cares.
I care. Tano may care, he is man enough to speak for himself. The question is why do you care so vehemently so as to drop f-bombs and the Lord's name in vain in same sentence.

That seems like someone who cares a lot. People who don't would just ignore.

Tano

Legend
I keep envisioning the movie Grumpy old men
argue grumpy old men GIF by Laff

But you should envision Henry Winkler more since I look like him

Emmy Awards Trophy GIF by Emmys

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That seems like someone who cares a lot. People who don't would just ignore.
Yes ignore would offer a reprieve from walls of text and bullshit showoff arguments. Think you're right, cheers.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Nothing like a passive aggressive sideswipe.
Agree, espesically when done in kind

But being an aficionado of them, you must have loved this one but forgotten to comment on it.
Yes ignore would offer a reprieve from walls of text and bullshit showoff arguments. Think you're right, cheers.

Nothing like hypersensitivity and selective outrage.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I just want to say I am loving this thread

Possibly for all the wrong reasons

Best comment, by some way, Allen2McVay. Cracked me up :)

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Agree, espesically when done in kind

But being an aficionado of them, you must have loved this one but forgotten to comment on it.

Nothing like hypersensitivity and selective outrage.
Nah, I will come right at you.
I have been a member since 2014, 10 years and have about 900 posts. I am as big a Rams fan as anyone here.
You have been a member for a little over a year and have 1100 or so posts. That is over 10 times number of posts.
Must have a huge amount of time on your hands and a obsessive nature.
You seem to enjoy "proving yourself right" to some of the best ROD members here with far more status than myself. Basically stir shit up.
I do not like that very much and think the same about you.
"you must have forgotten about this one but forgotten to comment on it"
Sir Too Much Time on Your Hands, I work 18-22 hours overtime a week in a dangerous job that every single one of you needs the results of people like myself s efforts.
So after working Friday night to 12:30 I went home and got 3 hours sleep and was back at work at 6AM for Saturday overtime.
I have more important things to do sometimes.
It sure seems like the same is not true for you.

Typo alert, Sir Too Much Time on His Hands ( sounds like a new handle) has 1100 posts in a little over 3 months.
It makes my head hurt just thinking about it. Not 10 times the posts in about the same time. A BAZZILLION more posts in about the same time.
The expression "Get a Life" certainly applies here.

Last edited:

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Nah, I will come right at you.
Feel free. Nothing you say will hurt my feelings, nor will I whine, complain, bitch, moan, make excuses or attack you for doing do. It's perfectly fine with me.

I have been a member since 2014, 10 years and have about 900 posts. I am as big a Rams fan as anyone here.
You have been a member for a little over a year and have 1100 or so posts. That is over 10 times number of posts.
Must have a huge amount of time on your hands and a obsessive nature.
The obvious explanation is some people have more to say than others and take the time to back up opinions with evidence, stats, stills, diagrams, videos. Others have less to say.

Not sure what being a Rams fan has anything to do with anything. Has anyone ever said those who post more are bigger Rams fans? And those who post less are lesser fans? That is known as a non sequitur.

But it does raise the question of why it matters to you. Maybe you don't like the content of the posts, some of them offend you and you wish I'd stop.

Isn't that really it? You're mad?

"Status" is not very big in my book. Bowing to an old order is contrary to open thought, discussion.

far more status than myself.
I am not into status or bow to old orders. You are welcome to but quality of work is what matters ... people can like it, hate it, like some of it, hate some of it, ignore it, or be in the middle.

I don't by status in politics (either party), religion (any religion), corporations (any corporations) all the way to here. Unchallenged orthodoxy breeds bad things.

Basically stir shit up.
I do not like that very much and think the same about you.
Well, you are free to think that. To each his own, I guess.

"you must have forgotten about this one but forgotten to comment on it"
Sir Too Much Time on Your Hands, I work 18-22 hours overtime a week in a dangerous job that every single one of you needs the results of people like myself s efforts.
So after working Friday night to 12:30 I went home and got 3 hours sleep and was back at work at 6AM for Saturday overtime.
I have more important things to do sometimes.
It sure seems like the same is not true for you.
Well ... nice try. I get it, you don't like me. Fine. But let's be honest, you said you were going to "come right at me". So do it. Don't say you singled out my comment because you have a busy schedule. You don't like me so you went after my comment and ignore the other because yoi like that guy. You being busy? THAT is what you are maintaining?

Yeah, okay.

Typo alert, Sir Too Much Time on His Hands ( sounds like a new handle) has 1100 posts in a little over 3 months.
It makes my head hurt just thinking about it. Not 10 times the posts in about the same time. A BAZZILLION more posts in about the same time.
Isn't this just whining an complaining about what someone you don't like does? And if it is really and issue, you can ignore and you won't see them. It's a good lesson in life to not worry about what others do. It can cause you peace in dealing with people you don't like.

The expression "Get a Life" certainly applies here.
The expression of "boundary issues" certainly applies here. Maybe you need to R-E-L-A-X. Get some rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.