Raheem to ATL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Dear Atlanta fans,

There’s one thing you need to know about your new head coach: he’ll bend, but he won’t break.

Best wishes,

Londoner

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I had a feeling he would go there for some reason. I think he’s a good fit for that team and city.

TexasRam

Legend
Hell yes!

Congrats Raheem.

Great job by Mcvay and Demoff.

Now deposit those 3rd rounders in our draft account!

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
NFC South is there for the taking. If Atlanta gets a QB they’ll have a great shot to win that division.

Tano

Legend

Well damn - I don't get to complain about Raheem soft packages anymore.

Actually I will miss the guy since he did do a good job this year with very inexperienced players.

The only thing I disliked this year was his 3rd and 10 to 20 defense. I have already posted the results in another thread and it backs up my claim. Maybe it was better than a lot of other teams but giving up over 50% success rate in over half the games was too high imho.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shit gonna have to change my avatar though. Time to reload Jack Youngblood, might be a different pic though

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Big loss, he did a tremendous job with supposedly lesser talent this year.

Bring back Staley.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Congrats Coach Raheem Morris. Although your scheme drove some of us crazy at times, I'd like to say thanks for helping bring the Lombardi home to our beloved Rams. Good luck on your next venture and wish you luck except when you play us of course :laugh1::laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.