“Purported Victim Apologizes to Aaron Donald for Falsely Accusing Him.”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
My guess is this.. the dude picked the fight, started it, got his ass kicked and now wants money because he know AD has money.

AD has been in the league for years, and has NEVER had an issue.

This dude thought he was tough, got his ass kicked and now wants a millionaire's money.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I dont give two fucks about this. This is a money grabber. U know that guy thought he was tough shit. As long as it isn't domestic assault or sexual assault. I'm good.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Unfortunately if this wasn't self defense or even if it is he'll probably get suspended for conduct detrimental to the league.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The fuck is this shit?!

I hope this is a money-grab, I really do.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well it looks like it was only one punch at least. Because multiple punches from Aaron Donald would probably just leave you without a face in general.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
No, the alleged victim’s lawyer will not be “filing charges.” That’s the job of prosecutors (after a police investigation). All the lawyer can do is file a complaint (aka “press charges”).

jjab360

Legend
No, the alleged victim’s lawyer will not be “filing charges.” That’s the job of prosecutors (after a police investigation). All the lawyer can do is file a complaint (aka “press charges”).
I'm failing to understand the difference between filing and pressing charges, sounds like semantics.

It also depends on the state, in some states the victim can press charges independent of a police investigation. In other states, the police or DA have to be the ones to press charges.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I'm failing to understand the difference between filing and pressing charges, sounds like semantics.

It also depends on the state, in some states the victim can press charges independent of a police investigation. In other states, the police or DA have to be the ones to press charges.
In civil court, anyone can file a lawsuit and thereby initiate a case.

In the criminal system, individuals can only ask the police to investigate, and for prosecutors to file, a criminal case. Often times, the answer is “no.”