“Purported Victim Apologizes to Aaron Donald for Falsely Accusing Him.”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm sure Donald did not stat the fight, he just ended it, however, at this point he should have someone protecting him against this type of stuff.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Love to learn more about the background of the "victim".

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
giphy.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Dumb of AD if it’s true.

Some ppl looking to score big on a lawsuit will happily get their ass kicked in exchange for a big score.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm sure Donald did not stat the fight, he just ended it, however, at this point he should have someone protecting him against this type of stuff.

Well he gets pissed pretty easy & makes mistakes imo. You can go back & look when he got thrown out of a game or too.
The last time Aaron Donald played this play more than any other cost The Rams a chance to win The SuperBowl in 2020 or 2021 ? However the date.

At least he could have done was finish the game. Just saying.Jared Goff playing hurt didn’t help things though.
Aaron Rogers showed how a Top QB can help excel a inferior team.
—Matthew Stafford will have a bigger impact than Aaron Donald if he on or off the field.
—Yes Aaron Donald works hard & a real solid guy.Almost a sure HOF player if he keeps his head straight.Just saying he has a hot temper at times.The Rams The Rams could not stop the Run when GB ran out the clock.Still The Rams had a chance.Maybe a run stuffer is position of need. Greg Gaines is not the answer with his short arms & range.Brockers has been good against the run playing next to Aaron Donald.In 3rd & short I’ve seen AD make so many game winning stops.Talking 5 to 10 at least.

Who knows the outcome & why this occurredor or any truth ? Just remember thinking selfish & hot blooded.Seeing him crying at the end of the game was more of the reason than not being able to play.He knew he lost his composure.

Ellard80

Legend
Well the guy probably started shit with Donald - perhaps even had a plan to start shit with him in hopes of getting paid.

However - Donald has to be smarter than this.

Have too much to lose to be getting in bar fights.

btfd16

Rookie
This place has to have an insane amount of cameras. TMZ is probably already working overtime. We will see this.

Regular bar fight should be a fine and nothing more

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I just want everyone to take a step back and imagine AD punching you in the face. You have to be stupid as fuck to even put yourself close to that position. Fuck that.

Psycho_X

Legend
This place has to have an insane amount of cameras. TMZ is probably already working overtime. We will see this.

Regular bar fight should be a fine and nothing more

I hate TMZ but I might actually pay money to watch AD put someone in their place. Here is some leaked footage.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Man...wth. You got to be better than that AD. We’ve seen him get a little crazy in games and try and start fights after at least one game that I can remember (sea @ LA one year. Maybe 2019? He took issue with a lineman IIRC) So my bet is he did kick that dudes ass, but man...don’t be in that situation

Psycho_X

Legend

View: https://twitter.com/LindseyThiry/status/1382372628925583364?s=20

An attorney filed a criminal complaint against Los Angeles Rams pass-rusher Aaron Donald with Pittsburgh police on Wednesday, saying the defensive tackle and others assaulted his 26-year-old client at an after-hours club last weekend.

Attorney Todd Hollis said his client, DeVincent Spriggs, needed 16 stitches and suffered a broken orbital bone in his head, a broken nose and a sprained or broken arm. The alleged attack occurred around 3 a.m. Sunday, Hollis said, and the attorney released a photo that showed Spriggs with facial injuries and swelling.

"We believe there was a misunderstanding that Mr. Spriggs bumped into Mr. Donald and Mr. Donald escalated the matter, leading to my client's assault moments later,'' Hollis told The Associated Press.

The Rams released a statement saying they are aware of the reports regarding Donald, who is a three-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year and seven-time Pro Bowl selection with 85.5 career sacks.

"We are collecting more information and will have no further comment at this time," the Rams statement said.

Donald, 29, is a Pittsburgh native and was a star college player at Pitt, where he often trains during the offseason. He also has several charitable endeavors in the area.

The Rams selected Donald with the 13th overall pick in the 2014 draft. He is in the midst of a six-year, $135 million extension.

…..

Legend
Im just gonna assume he was minding his own business, at the laundramat, doing laundry for a local youth ministry. Then all hell broke loose at the bar next door.

thats probably it.