“Purported Victim Apologizes to Aaron Donald for Falsely Accusing Him.”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That one dude looks like he should tryout for the USA soccer team.

He gots mad kicking skills.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
The only viable legal claim I see coming out of this situation would be a defamation claim against Spriggs and his lawyer (Donald won't bother, but he arguably could have a case).

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am relieved by this development. I'm thankful there was a camera to catch AD doing good and leaving the scene. Looks like the ambulence chaser Gets NOTHING! Good DAY Sir!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Reading deep into the article and they say there are 5 witnesses and the video even show s AD trying to help the dude as he was being pummeled as in like Ty but enough. I may be jumping the gun cause I love the dude but if all true I love and respect this dude even more. I put in my earlier post innocent til proven guilty and that he has always been a class act. Now I am proud to say I can stand by that completely. Hopefully we are done with this and no other bullshit comes from it.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Reading deep into the article and they say there are 5 witnesses and the video even show s AD trying to help the dude as he was being pummeled as in like Ty but enough. I may be jumping the gun cause I love the dude but if all true I love and respect this dude even more. I put in my earlier post innocent til proven guilty and that he has always been a class act. Now I am proud to say I can stand by that completely. Hopefully we are done with this and no other bullshit comes from it.

It's not in AD's character to beat someone down in the street. He's never been associated with anything like that.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man

I just went back and watched that video several times over. There's a lot of crazy shit going on. Including one dude blowing 2 huge snot rockets on or near another guy. Fucking cheap shots every fucking where.

Hey... let's all go party on the South Side Bois !

Fuck that shit.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
This guy is any even bigger bitch than I thought. You would think he'd wait for video evidence to come out or not be available prior to filing. What a dumbass.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Also a question cause AD is in a lose lose. My opinion is the dude is such a good guy of course I don't know him personally but just always conducted himself with class and never been a problem in any way.
So my question is if AD gave this guy a couple of bucks for medical etc. how would it be perceived??? He obviously seems like that type of person but media could flip anything. What would you guys do if you were in ADs position? I know the dude was a tool and a money grabber but which one fuck em or help em?

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
It's not in AD's character to beat someone down in the street. He's never been associated with anything like that.

Exactly if everything is as it seems then his character showed his Pittsburgh peeps had his back they went to far and he actually stepped in to end it and help the dude. That's the opposite of assault he may even feel guilt who knows. That's why I asked the above question.
Could not agree with you more.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some brave people there booting a bloke when he is on the deck. Good on Donald for pulling them away, providing it wasn’t him that put him there in the first place. Of course had I been on the scene I’d have dished out a few slaps to all and sundry and sorted it all out no problem.

Pathetic individuals sucking punching and sissy kicking a guy who’s down. AD’s gotta show better decision making. Know your crowd and the environment you’re in. For all of those who say he has the right to go out, know he has increased his chances for stupid crap to happen to him.

Easily over 80% of the offenders I interviewed identified being out past 9:00 p.m. and in a known area for crime or risky (drugs &alcohol).

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kicking a guy when he's down and out of the fight is some coward shit. Always amazes me how many people will do that.

Just like this dipshit not being able to take the ass beating as a lesson instead of trying to get money. The ugly side of humanity man, kind of makes me sick.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pathetic individuals sucking punching and sissy kicking a guy who’s down. AD’s gotta show better decision making. Know your crowd and the environment you’re in. For all of those who say he has the right to go out, know he has increased his chances for stupid crap to happen to him.

Easily over 80% of the offenders I interviewed identified being out past 9:00 p.m. and in a known area for crime or risky (drugs &alcohol).
Well, of course bad things can happen at 3am with drunk people interacting. Yet, it is his right to make a bad decision every once in a while, isn't it? Sometimes you get lucky and nothing comes of it and sometimes bad stuff happens to you. Exercising personal responsibility can have sharp edges. Aside from getting pissed over a ping pong game during training camp, I think this is the most controversial incident that I've heard in which AD was involved in his 7 years as a Ram. That's pretty good compared to many...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kicking a guy when he's down and out of the fight is some coward shit. Always amazes me how many people will do that.

Just like this dipshit not being able to take the ass beating as a lesson instead of trying to get money. The ugly side of humanity man, kind of makes me sick.
Yes, that is chicken shyte all right