“Purported Victim Apologizes to Aaron Donald for Falsely Accusing Him.”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So.... The dude is also an Ain'ts fan I suspect. Add eye hurt to his butt hurt.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, of course bad things can happen at 3am with drunk people interacting. Yet, it is his right to make a bad decision every once in a while, isn't it? Sometimes you get lucky and nothing comes of it and sometimes bad stuff happens to you. Excersizing personal responsibility can have sharp edges. Aside from getting pissed over a ping pong game during training camp, I think this is the most controversial incident that I've heard in which AD was involved in his 7 years as a Ram. That's pretty good compared to many...
That’s the rub....he can make the choice to risk what’s he’s built and earned over his career. Is it a good decision, I’d have to believe this issue far outweighs his night out on the town. (JMO)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s the rub....he can make the choice to risk what’s he’s built and earned over his career. Is it a good decision, I’d have to believe this issue far outweighs his night out on the town. (JMO)
I agree with you, but we're both a couple of old codgers.....maybe not as old and decrepit as @Merlin, but who is? I know that I was a straight arrow, mostly, but there were a couple of times I did things in my twenties that I wish I hadn't, and I wasn't a multimillionaire with all of the temptations that would bring.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I agree with you, but we're both a couple of old codgers.....maybe not as old and decrepit as @Merlin, but who is? I know that I was a straight arrow, mostly, but there were a couple of times I did things in my twenties that I wish I hadn't, and I wasn't a multimillionaire with all of the temptations that would bring.
Yeah. If you're a guy who fucks your wife missionary style at 8pm and in bed by 9pm that's your business. Doesn't mean you should expect other people to be the same.

I keep seeing all these "nothing good happens after midnight" takes but maybe folks could do with a little more "live and let live" rather than laying judgment on anyone who subscribes to a different lifestyle. Not to mention fat girls need lovin too. Just sayin. :biggrin:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah. If you're a guy who fucks your wife missionary style at 8pm and in bed by 9pm that's your business. Doesn't mean you should expect other people to be the same.

I keep seeing all these "nothing good happens after midnight" takes but maybe folks could do with a little more "live and let live" rather than laying judgment on anyone who subscribes to a different lifestyle. Not to mention fat girls need lovin too. Just sayin. :biggrin:
ePRYdxx.gif

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Donald’s lawyer, Casey White, appeared on 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh Friday morning and strongly denied the claims against his client, citing surveillance video that shows Donald is innocent of the charges he’s facing. White says Donald actually helped his accuser and saved him from further injury.

“He actually saved Mr. Spriggs from further injury,” White said. “It’s fantastic, from a defense attorney’s perspective.”

Aaron Donald’s lawyer firmly rebuts assault allegation (yahoo.com)

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
If you don’t want the temptations just send me the money

Ellard80

Legend
i think this guy isn't going to win shit...

But that video... yeah im mean... were some of those Donald's boys giving the dude a beat down? and Donald was like stop that shit? What happened right before that?

It's good news though.. enough to at least put too many question marks on the guys story.

none of the video evidently shows donald attacking him.. so thank fucking god.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Watched the video. The loser accusing Donald (who got guys off of him) is a real piece of shit. Imagine accusing someone who helped you out, just for the sake of money. What an asswipe.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I think that's Aaron's brother.

My lord.

AD can't even go to a party without being held on a play.

If a flag was thrown I would thankfully decline that penalty. It was a good call.

Good job brother. Character seems to run in the family.

Psycho_X

Legend
i think this guy isn't going to win shit...

But that video... yeah im mean... were some of those Donald's boys giving the dude a beat down? and Donald was like stop that shit? What happened right before that?

It's good news though.. enough to at least put too many question marks on the guys story.

none of the video evidently shows donald attacking him.. so thank fucking god.

Yeah if i was playing devils advocate I'd say where is the video of the minute leading up to that small clip. AD might be the reason he's on the ground before others started kicking. So not out of the woods yet. But it does show that if AD was forced to square up with this guy and dropped him his goal wasn't to beat him to a pulp and pulled his guys off him as soon as it started to get out of hand. From the explanation we've gotten so far it seems tough guy tried to instigate it by swinging a bottle at AD's head, someone dropped him, and then mob mentality kicked in which AD immediately put a stop to. Overall, not the worst offseason controversy lol.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Yeah if i was playing devils advocate I'd say where is the video of the minute leading up to that small clip. AD might be the reason he's on the ground before others started kicking. So not out of the woods yet. But it does show that if AD was forced to square up with this guy and dropped him his goal wasn't to beat him to a pulp and pulled his guys off him as soon as it started to get out of hand. From the explanation we've gotten so far it seems tough guy tried to instigate it by swinging a bottle at AD's head, someone dropped him, and then mob mentality kicked in which AD immediately put a stop to. Overall, not the worst offseason controversy lol.
The police said after viewing all the video there was nothing there to bring up charges against Aaron Donald. That would include all that happened.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I want to know what that guy did, in the video there are a bunch of guys beating the hell out of him.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Kicking a guy when he's down and out of the fight is some coward shit. Always amazes me how many people will do that.

Idk man the guy swung a bottle at Donald's head. If someone is willing to try and kill someone in a fight I think you should make sure they're down and out before you walk away. Normally I'd agree, but a bottle over the head can do a fuck load of damage.