GAME DAY Preseason Week 2 - Texans at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whit sounds very natural and reminds me of Merlin Olsen back in the day in the booth....Now he just needs a role on a 19th century prairie drama in Walnut Grove....

TheBunk

Rookie
May have to worry about a major network poaching Morris from us and putting him in the booth at this point.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Our OL is playing their 1's, almost would like to have Perkins 1st half with his legs and Wolf 2nd against depth. Hard to get any read on Wolf

Psycho_X

Legend
Pretty sad that the Texans can't move the ball on our 2s and 3s
Yeah our defense is going to be awesome this year I think and be able to weather injuries. The offense is scaring me right now if we have a lot of injuries.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Williams with the block shed and tackle on Mack right there. He's having a great game so far.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I haven't even seen enough of the skill players to make an assessment. The O.L is getting destroyed albeit
expected against 1's

MachS

Hall of Fame
1st team vs our 2nd team and our defense is shutting them down.

Omg williams again!! Bull rush and TFL wowowow