GAME DAY Preseason Week 2 - Texans at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

durant already with a forced fumble and a half sack. i think the rams got a food one here.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame

i like how the rams commentators give the names of the players from the other team who make a play. not like most of the loser teams we have to suffer through when they don't play the rams commentary.

Yeah I couldn't get a Rams feed last week--miserable. So happy to have JB and MJ and Farr

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

i like how the rams commentators give the names of the players from the other team who make a play. not like most of the loser teams we have to suffer through when they don't play the rams commentary.

Right! I mean if you are nerding out watching pre-season football, you want to know all the player info

swmizzou83

Starter
Well Wolford has looked sharp the few times he has actually been able to throw it. Hopefully it will get better once the Texans start sitting their starters

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wolford doesnt look great, but he's clearly better than Perkins.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Bruss let his guy run around him on the last sack or scramble for a loss. Someone was saying Cutch couldn't get open. He cut before this year's 3rd overall pick could flip his hips. He'll be fine.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Why does it ask for credit card information if it's free?
Haha. It has definitely never asked me for that. Haven't used it yet this year though...

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Wow, Morris is really impressive. I didn’t know much about the guy and didn’t follow him last year. But dude has tons of energy and is engaging. He’s going to make a good HC his 2nd time around.

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
awesome that Ramsey is telling Raheem to stop messing around. lol

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Either this O-line is terrible or the Texans are playing their Super Bowl