GAME DAY Preseason Week 2 - Texans at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
McCutcheon isn't a burner, so I don't expect much separation on a deep sideline route.. and I don't know if he could've had a step on the DB, if needed... he was tracking the ball, so I just don't know. There was no separation to be had on the second TD.. he went to the spot and made a play. The one play he needed to really run a route, he shook a guy... now, I have no idea how crisp the route was compared to how Kupp would run it or how well it would've gone against a real NFL db.. but he looked good.

I just don't see it with Perkins arm.
Im not sold on any of them at this point and Im not down on McCutcheon at all.
To me McCutcheon and Trammell stood out in terms of receivers.
I think both will end up on the PS and or signed by another team.
Wolford vs Perkins comes down to the mental side and operating pre snap above all else and then from the pocket.
Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

fearsomefour

Legend

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, if that number 33 for the Texans is on the bubble that might cost him.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Protection been sloppy. First Kologne doesn't pass off and then Evans stands in concrete while he lets the defender spin around him. C'mon guys get it together!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i like how the rams commentators give the names of the players from the other team who make a play. not like most of the loser teams we have to suffer through when they don't play the rams commentary.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I like Siciliano and Kimes (really) but people that don't call games with some regularity usually suck at it.

Decobie Durant made the sack on Mills ... Not Daniel Hardy. Are they even watching the game?!?

Tano

Legend
Durant's tackling so far in the first two games leaves a little bit to be desired.

I can see him being a 3rd and long guy for coverage purposes only.
Edit - didn't know it was Durant who made the sack so ...