GAME DAY Preseason Week 1: Rams at Chargers - 10pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Btw at the beginning of the game (I'm on the Chargers feed) Fouts introduces Vinovitch with the adjective "Great." Immediately thereafter was a penalty on the Rams. It was quite funny.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also feels like McCutcheon will be making the team....not sure who goes at WR

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Perkins seems to shine when the lights go on. He has to be on this team. And IMO, at this point, Wolf needs to show something to keeps the number 2 job.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McCutcheon did a great job there. Not gonna lie I love seeing that size at wideout too.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
With his performance tonight and with everything everyone is saying in camp about this guy, McCutcheon should make this team

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Perkins seems to shine when the lights go on. He has to be on this team. And IMO, at this point, Wolf needs to show something to keeps the number 2 job.
Chargers was his good game last year in preseason too. He loves him some Staley defense.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
McCutheon is nice....

and I got to say Perkins is throwing the ball nice for the 2nd consecutive preseason...

He's got to be pressing Wolf for the #2 QB

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
#35 isn’t gonna make the roster

Caesar Dancy-Williams

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I like to watch Perkins but I don't see him anywhere near Wolford in this O. He is a good ad lib guy with great speed and athleticism. We would have to completely change our offense. Perk doesn't find the second option often enough and takes way to long to get rid of the ball. He is fun don't get me wrong but he isn't the guy you want playing for an extended period

Tano

Legend
I like to watch Perkins but I don't see him anywhere near Wolford in this O. He is a good ad lib guy with great speed and athleticism. We would have to completely change our offense. Perk doesn't find the second option often enough and takes way to long to get rid of the ball. He is fun don't get me wrong but he isn't the guy you want playing for an extended period
I wouldn't mind putting Perkins in to do a RO play from time to time but that would be it