GAME DAY Preseason Week 1: Rams at Chargers - 10pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If you’re gonna stream, use Brave (it’s a browser)

Blocks most of the crap and makes it easy to deal with those streamer sites… Safari, Chrome and Firefox without addons can be really exploited

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
McCutheon is a guy you'd have to keep over Tutu IMO.... the size and ability he showed in college is simply more valuable than what Tutu brings as a WR..... and if Powell is ahead of Tutu as a return guy.... I think Tutu would survive waivers to make it to the practice squad...

Dude you need to get off the Atwell kick. All he has been doing is making plays all training camp.His catch radius is amazing.
I guess some fans just have to wait & see.

Psycho_X

Legend
Half time for preseason seems four times longer than regular season. Come on before I fall asleep!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dude you need to get off the Atwell kick. All he has been doing is making plays all training camp.His catch radius is amazing.
It’s all BS until he does it in a real NFL game, but we don’t even know if he can handle. a tackle by a future Walmart Greeter, let alone a starting DB in the NFL..

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Like Spruce?. Dude had the potential but never measured out to anything. It happens. Tutu should be playing in the PS…

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams are really sitting a lot of players. Giving the bottom 50 a good(fair) look.
Gervase is about on his last part of his Rams career. He showed he is basically worthless as a LBer.

The depth on special teams is going to go to the younger players. Especially the ones who have upside that fill a spot.

Rozeboom is going to get playing time in the next 2 games.

These guys playing hardly get any live practice time.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Like Spruce?. Dude had the potential but never measured out to anything. It happens. Tutu should be playing in the PS…

Says who ? Not Mcvay as of now. Maybe in the 2nd or 3rd preseason game. IMO unless Wolford is in you won’t see Tutu Atwell.

I honestly don’t know what the starting O’Line was as well?

From the game cast it pretty much shows who’s playing.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Says who ? Not Mcvay as of now. Maybe in the 2nd or 3rd preseason game. IMO unless Wolford is in you won’t see Tutu Atwell.

I honestly don’t know what the starting O’Line was as well?

From the game cast it pretty much shows who’s playing.
The fact being that Tutu shouldn’t be exempt from playing as if he is a starter is ridiculous, he has a ton to prove. In fact he has A LOT to prove. Now is the time.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Like I said this guy Whitley was on the Varsity Team.
I don’t know what this game looks like right now,but D. Hardy is playing.How does he look.

In walk throughs he was on the 2nd team JV team. So if Whitley has not played my guess is he is ahead of Hardy right now?

Saw Bobby Brown had a nice sack. For all the reports of him being lazy & out of shape. I told the story of him run down a QB.This was right after being on the sideline digging deep(looking beat), then he comes up with such an excellent play for a 300 plus pound guy.
E. Brown has looked good as well in the preseason. Once again just talking nonsense without 100% backup.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The fact being that Tutu shouldn’t be exempt from playing as if he is a starter is ridiculous, he has a ton to prove. In fact he has A LOT to prove. Now is the time.

Mcvay are you listening. How can you trust Tutu Atwell at all. Cooper Kupp your mentoring is over rated. You need to get into Mcvay’s ear.

Yarber what’s wrong.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Our backup QB situation is looking bad. I hope Stafford can play the entire season…

Psycho_X

Legend
Like I said this guy Whitley was on the Varsity Team.
I don’t know what this game looks like right now,but D. Hardy is playing.How does he look.

In walk throughs he was on the 2nd team JV team. So if Whitley has not played my guess is he is ahead of Hardy right now?
Whitley and Hardy started opposite of each other for most of first half and both looked good and had flashes. Whitley spent a lot of time harassing QB.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I know it's only preseason and I like Dan Fouts when he isn't being a homer but maybe because there is renewed hope or expectations he is being super annoying super homerish more than usual

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I know Perkins doesn't have enough arm strength seems to be quite apparent but him extending and Lamar Jacksoning plays would be interesting to see him with the number ones