GAME DAY Preseason Week 1: Rams at Chargers - 10pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Cutch looks like a man amongst boys ... He just looks like the big guy that takes advantage at the park against the younger kids on the basketball court!!!

Psycho_X

Legend
Definitely been clear why Bruss isn’t being considered for a starting position yet. He’s got some work to do.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I understand they used a timeout but Perkins showed toughness he could have ran out of bounds but stayed on knowing he was going to get crushed.....Fouts so annoying but still love him lol

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Most impressive things about this games yes Cutch yes Perkins but to me says a lot that even all back ups mostly late round picks we played basically penalty free love seeing that on in 1st game action days a lot more about our coaches.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Whitley and Hardy started opposite of each other for most of first half and both looked good and had flashes. Whitley spent a lot of time harassing QB.

Good to hear. Chris Garrett is one step better than those 2. He might be the best edge rusher on The Rams.
For some reason Floyd looks a little lighter this season.It could be the practice uniform he is wearing.AD99 & Wagner look real good.
Jalen RAMsey just looking at high lights the last training camp practice really stands out of how ready he is for the season.

-thanks

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Rams must cut 5 players to get down from 90 to 85 by Tuesday Aug.16 1:00PM PST.

Tano

Legend
Terrell Burgess? Big screw up early and since he is playing he is on the bubble it would seem.
I would say 35 definitely and Hally didn't impress me nor did Thomas

Isom is ehh - decent interception at end of game though

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Most impressive things about this games yes Cutch yes Perkins but to me says a lot that even all back ups mostly late round picks we played basically penalty free love seeing that on in 1st game action days a lot more about our coaches.
Perkins is almost a good player, but not sure he can make the step he needs to be an NFL QB. Just not a good enough passer and he takes one or maybe two looks and then he is looking to run regardless of the protection.

The offense was basically throw up contested passes and either get a call or McCutcheon makes a play.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Definitely looked well coached even with deep back ups playing

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think Tramel shows a little juice. Hopefully he gets stashed on the PS... could be a potential PR if injuries hit and also a slot WR.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Lots to be positive about here.... Perkins and McCutcheon show a lot of promise.... Hopefully Bobby Brown isn't hurt too bad. Rose runs the ball hard a well..

we have some decisions to make and I think we got some guys on the bubble.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Perkins is almost a good player, but not sure he can make the step he needs to be an NFL QB. Just not a good enough passer and he takes one or maybe two looks and then he is looking to run regardless of the protection.

The offense was basically throw up contested passes and either get a call or McCutcheon makes a play.
Yea he doesn't have the arm talent necessary to be a good QB. But man Mccutchen showed something tonight. He's 6'3, he can go up and make contested catches. I dont see how we keep Harris over this kid. We all love the *potential* of Harris, but I'll take production. Last year Harris didn't convert on a single one of his 50/50 balls.

Kupp
ARob
Van
Tutu
Skow
Powell
Mccutcheon

MachS

Hall of Fame
Also I think Rose earned a spot that kid has good vision is a tough runner. I'd keep him over Calias and Funk but I know both them have great special teams value so we'll see.