GAME DAY Preseason Week 1: Rams at Chargers - 10pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ghost of Dan Fouts seen galloping for 180 yards at SoFi stadium, news at 11.

Tano

Legend
I don't get any. Not sure what I did.

But if you click the x a few times you will get rid of them
I think I have to click them 3 or 4 times before I get rid of them on my wifes computer.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
McCutheon is a guy you'd have to keep over Tutu IMO.... the size and ability he showed in college is simply more valuable than what Tutu brings as a WR..... and if Powell is ahead of Tutu as a return guy.... I think Tutu would survive waivers to make it to the practice squad...

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We can use what Rose brings to the backfield. Also I do like McCutcheon but I'd really like to see him separate. Hell of a play though, I mean that's some film to put out there if he misses the cut. :thumbsup1:

Psycho_X

Legend
I think I have to click them 3 or 4 times before I get rid of them on my wifes computer.
Sacrificing the wife’s computer to avoid the viruses on your own… here’s to you illegal streamer guy.
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The game is not on in Topeka, dammit! Are we at least playing against there 1’s?

As for Tutu, he need to be playing. He’s an utter gamble to me, until his durabiliy is tested.

Lol

Tano

Legend
I see Morris is in midseason form giving up FG or TD right before half.

His only weakness now

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oooohhhh Kendrick! Pretty good for a guy with a slow 40 time :D
No doubt. And the Rams are trusting him out there. I'm really surprised it's him out there. Must be because 14 isn't physical enough but either way I am impressed by that as well as his good play thus far.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chargers fans probably fitting Bandy for his gold jacket.

Tano

Legend
Need to click block pop up windows and warn you when an outside party tries to load an add-on in your internet settings

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
We can use what Rose brings to the backfield. Also I do like McCutcheon but I'd really like to see him separate. Hell of a play though, I mean that's some film to put out there if he misses the cut. :thumbsup1:
He isn’t going to miss the cut. Like I said in training camp. This guy said he was the most athletic player on The Rams. He was a Pat’s fan. I didn’t know who #82 was at the time.
Later in came it was easy to see that he was going to make the team on Special Teams alone. He just showed off how big & fast he is. He is going to be able to block as well.
I don’t know anything about this Williams guy coming off injury list. You can’t compare the body of work he has already put in. —Akers is sort of a joke.
JJ Koski is a practice squad guy who will be kept around because of his knowledge of the offense & sure hands.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
35 just hurt his chances for sure. No instincts there at all.